• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Defines the Sexes

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

any questions?

The world is watching a US Senator use "tallywacker" in a speech before Congress, and a US Congresswoman
channel religious values with the intent of forcing them down our collective throats.
I am embarrassed to be an American.

The world is watching a US Senator use "tallywacker" in a speech before Congress, and a US Congresswoman
channel religious values with the intent of forcing them down our collective throats.
It’s pretty katywampus

I'd bet most of the world has already labeled this crap "nothingburgers" and moved on.

How the **** did this nation ever get to the point where people want a legal definition of "man" and "woman"? For something like the past 2 million years we've been able to figure it out with no issues not now, with the smartest people the world has ever known casting votes, it's become a point of contention that requires a legal definition.

Cosmetic surgery does not change a person's sex. Stop the insanity.

any questions?

This isn't the GOP defining anything. It's literally millions of years of biology.

-Edit- I need to expand a little on this. It's the Dems/progressives/leftist that are the ones trying to define the sexes in a way that isn't true but are also the ones screeching the most about the GOP using the actual real definition? That's wild.

well, yeah-----since 2016 election...............what took you so long??

This isn't the GOP defining anything. It's literally millions of years of biology.

-Edit- I need to expand a little on this. It's the Dems/progressives/leftist that are the ones trying to define the sexes in a way that isn't true but are also the ones screeching the most about the GOP using the actual real definition? That's wild.
Cawthorn literally says he is defining what a woman is and the other nut job is answering a question. Definition by………..wait, what is the word, oh yeah, “definition.”

Cawthorn literally says he is defining what a woman is and the other nut job is answering a question. Definition by………..wait, what is the word, oh yeah, “definition.”
"earthen vessels", fit for the Lord's use

It's beyond ridiculous.

Tallywackers of Celina - Posts | Facebook

I'd bet most of the world has already labeled this crap "nothingburgers" and moved on.
Modern conservatism is indeed a nothingburger.

Constructed from whole cloth to facilitate the republicans work for their donors.

The “cowboy conservativism” I generally subscribe to used to be the white hat protecting the dirt farmers from The predations of the cattle and railroad barons.

Modern conservatism works for those barons. Puts on white hats it doesn’t deserve to wear.

Unfortunately for your narrative there have always been gay people. And the variants defined by all the new terms.

I just love how the party of freedom loves to curtail freedoms it doesn’t approve of.

Conservative “freedom”has been “freedom to live as we see fit or else” for decades.

How bout y’all mind you own damn business for a change? Let people live the lives they choose, instead of the ones you prescribe for them.

Unfortunately for your narrative there have always been gay people. And the variants defined by all the new terms.

I just love how the party of freedom loves to curtail freedoms it doesn’t approve of.

Conservative “freedom”has been “freedom to live as we see fit or else” for decades.

How bout y’all mind you own damn business for a change? Let people live the lives they choose, instead of the ones you prescribe for them.
No...you mind your own damned business and stop trying to change what is established science for millions of years with BS definition changes.

Because nothing says "small Government" like having the Government arbitrarily putting people in whatever pigeonhole it feels they belong.
Small government = Fascism. So it makes sense that they want to pigeonhole citizens so they can know who to put on the train cars.

It's merely describing what is reality. Biology defines it.

Cosmetic surgery does not change a person's sex. Stop the insanity.
I have quite literally never met a trans person or trans advocate that claimed it does. I genuinely have no idea how the myth that liberals think you can change your biological sex became so widely believed.

Back
Top Bottom