• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Congressmen Meet With Accused Holocaust-Denier Chuck Johnson

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-congressmen-meet-with-holocaust-denying-troll-chuck-johnson

There is no racism in the Republican party! The Congressmen in question are really eebul Democrats!

Before someone denies this...

In statements, Poe and Harris confirmed they had met with Johnson to discuss genetic testing and DNA

"I am not now nor have I ever been a Holocaust denier,” Johnson wrote. “I unambiguously believe the Holocaust happened, that 6 millions Jews died, that some of those Jews who died in labor camps, gas chambers, ovens, and in all manner of dehumanizing ways."

:shrug:

Just another white nationalist with a little money (arguably) and some followers (also arguably) idiotic enough to listen to him, not surprising that a few Republicans would meet with him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-congressmen-meet-with-holocaust-denying-troll-chuck-johnson

There is no racism in the Republican party! The Congressmen in question are really eebul Democrats!

Before someone denies this...

In statements, Poe and Harris confirmed they had met with Johnson to discuss genetic testing and DNA

Do you think they even knew who this clown is? Or did they they he's just another reporter and were trying to be nice to the "free press"?

Imagine if they ignored the press. You people would be losing your minds.

Do you think they even knew who this clown is? Or did they they he's just another reporter and were trying to be nice to the "free press"?

Imagine if they ignored the press. You people would be losing your minds.

The guy is pretty much all over the internet. Like most people with a media profile. So there's a few options here. I'll let you choose. 1) The United States Congress doesn't have the internet. 2) Their staffs are too stupid to use Google. 3) They knew exactly who this guy was.

Your choice.

Objecting to other folks talking is an uncivil act, you get to talk to and talk about what you want, and so do I.

I INSIST

Ok, that's fine if you're a private citizen. Congressmen are elected officials who are supposed to represent their constituents.

"I am not now nor have I ever been a Holocaust denier,” Johnson wrote. “I unambiguously believe the Holocaust happened, that 6 millions Jews died, that some of those Jews who died in labor camps, gas chambers, ovens, and in all manner of dehumanizing ways."

:shrug:

Rich coming from the forum's biggest anti-semite.

Ok, so except for the time he did deny the holocaust, and the fact that he's an alt-right white nationalist....sure, he's a great guy.

Ok, that's fine if you're a private citizen. Congressmen are elected officials who are supposed to represent their constituents.

If those constituents are against conversations then the are really stupid.

If they are for penalizing those who take part in conversations that they dont like then they are even worse.

Rich coming from the forum's biggest anti-semite.

Ok, so except for the time he did deny the holocaust, and the fact that he's an alt-right white nationalist....sure, he's a great guy.

He made those comments on Reddit when he was a teenager, correct? Perhaps he's realized he was wrong, and tried to repent? Society forgives the debt of convicted murderers, but don't you dare get caught saying naughty things about Joos.... THAT will not be forgiven, and a lifetime of ostracized contempt and public shunning will follow.

The guy is pretty much all over the internet. Like most people with a media profile. So there's a few options here. I'll let you choose. 1) The United States Congress doesn't have the internet. 2) Their staffs are too stupid to use Google. 3) They knew exactly who this guy was.

Your choice.

Prove that.

Prove that.

So that's your choice? If nobody on their respective staffs took 5 minutes to Google him, they are extremely incompetent.

The Congressmen admit that they met with him to "discuss DNA." What about DNA? A scientific examination of the double helix structure?

He made those comments on Reddit when he was a teenager, correct? Perhaps he's realized he was wrong, and tried to repent? Society forgives the debt of convicted murderers, but don't you dare get caught saying naughty things about Joos.... THAT will not be forgiven, and a lifetime of ostracized contempt and public shunning will follow.

Perhaps. It is possible. Why didn't he say that? He's gone on to be a player in the alt-right and white nationalism, so his record doesn't reflect that.

If those constituents are against conversations then the are really stupid.

If they are for penalizing those who take part in conversations that they dont like then they are even worse.

So elected officials should lend credence to racism?

The right lost their minds over Obama's parents knowing people who knew people that were radicals. This is Congressmen actually meeting with a radical and what did we get from the right? Excuses.

Back
Top Bottom