• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Goofy comes to town and he speaks Spanish- ie Tim Kaine accepts the Dem. nomination

EvaPeron

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I didn't want to do it. I'm on vacation and I didn't want to watch, but sharknado week on SciFy is good for just one movie a day. Seriously, he speaks a couple of sentences in Spanish and suddenly all Hispanics should vote for the Hillary Tim compo?
I don't really know what to say except he looks like Goofy and thinks that the American people have no sense of right or wrong. Oh and now he mentions Bernie Sanders? To get a vote?

I know I'm biased but I'm also feeling a bit nauseous right now. Hillary and Tim think the American people are so stupid that a few lines in Spanish will make a difference?

Los inmigrantes legales de México quieren asegurarse de que los inmigrantes ilegales no pueden permanecer y tomar los puestos de trabajo que trabajaron tan duro para obtener. América es la tierra de la libertad sino un país de leyes y una tierra de creencias. Todos los que vienen aquí obtener el sueño americano y los que trabajan duro para este sueño no deben ser castigados por aquellos que vienen aquí ilegalmente y no seguir las reglas.

Sí, podemos

Re: Goofy comes to town and he speaks Spanish- ie Tim Kaine accepts the Dem. nominati

Cheap pandering. That's Rule #1 in the DNC playbook. Why do you think Hillary puts on different accents like people put on different clothes?

I can't wait to see if she breaks out the Jive when she stumps in the ghetto neighborhoods.

fb.jpg

Re: Goofy comes to town and he speaks Spanish- ie Tim Kaine accepts the Dem. nominati

I didn't want to do it. I'm on vacation and I didn't want to watch, but sharknado week on SciFy is good for just one movie a day. Seriously, he speaks a couple of sentences in Spanish and suddenly all Hispanics should vote for the Hillary Tim compo?
I don't really know what to say except he looks like Goofy and thinks that the American people have no sense of right or wrong. Oh and now he mentions Bernie Sanders? To get a vote?

I know I'm biased but I'm also feeling a bit nauseous right now. Hillary and Tim think the American people are so stupid that a few lines in Spanish will make a difference?

Los inmigrantes legales de México quieren asegurarse de que los inmigrantes ilegales no pueden permanecer y tomar los puestos de trabajo que trabajaron tan duro para obtener. América es la tierra de la libertad sino un país de leyes y una tierra de creencias. Todos los que vienen aquí obtener el sueño americano y los que trabajan duro para este sueño no deben ser castigados por aquellos que vienen aquí ilegalmente y no seguir las reglas.

Sí, podemos

Si, podemos. Or can we? Not if the illegals are allowed to keep coming and staying with no consequences. Like you said, legal immigrants from Mexico and all of Central America, South America, Europe and the rest of the world want to ensure that illegal immigrants can not stay and take jobs they worked so hard to get. America is the land of freedom but a nation of laws - or is it? That's one of the major choices the Democrats want us to make this year. To decide to ignore our laws and reqrd those that broke them. I prefer to reward those that followed the law, like the legal immirants that you spoke about.

Hillary for rewarding illegal actions - 2016.

He gives the ticket the feminine touch that it needed.

He gives the ticket the feminine touch that it needed.

That's what I was missing- now it all makes sense! LOL

I would have stuck with Sharknado. It's more informative. With the left, you already know what they are going to say.

Several great speeches at the DNC. Kaine's wasn't among them.

The VP candidates this cycle are boring and forgettable. Perhaps it is intentional.

Several great speeches at the DNC. Kaine's wasn't among them.

The VP candidates this cycle are boring and forgettable. Perhaps it is intentional.

This is different how? :lamo

This is different how? :lamo

I guess it is typical. But Palin and Biden certainly weren't boring. :)

Sí, podemos

Damn I really have to spend more time learning Spanish I only caught about every 4th word of yours. I did understand pretty much everything Kaine said which makes me wonder how much Spanish he really knows or if he was gearing his words to illiterate gringos like myself.

That said I actually liked his self deprecating manner. He seems like a decent guy. Probably not a bad fellow to have a couple of beers with even if I might disagree with everything he says.

And btw - Sharknado gets much better when accompanied by something with a kick

Back
Top Bottom