• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good Woman With a Gun Kills Home Intruder

DebateChallenge

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Here is another case of a good person with a gun, in this case a woman who kills some vile excuse of a human being and did the world a favor. So for all you gun haters and gun control nuts, put this in your pipe and smoke it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cXEXpklF2c

Here is another case of a good person with a gun, in this case a woman who kills some vile excuse of a human being and did the world a favor. So for all you gun haters and gun control nuts, put this in your pipe and smoke it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cXEXpklF2c

Only the nuttiest of anti gun nuts would fault this woman for having had a weapon handy.

I wonder what the perp was going to do with the knife sharpening tool? I suppose we'll never know now.

Stories like this are good to hear. It shows that lawful use of a weapon can save lives. Unfortunately, the gun grabbers will find fault.....

Stories like this are good to hear. It shows that lawful use of a weapon can save lives. Unfortunately, the gun grabbers will find fault.....

that is because -for most gun grabbers-the goal is disarming honest people, not criminals. Indeed, some of the more loony gun grabbers believe it is wrong for a criminal to be harmed. They blame society for people being forced into a "life of crime"

Guess it's best to not be sneaking around in someone else's house.
Gosh do you think he should've heeded the warning he was given?
It's unfortunate it happened but the dad was justified.

Yeah...his life was definitely threatened.

It was. If you're in my house unannounced, I don't know what your intentions are.

So kill anyone in your house without your approval.

Hope you can live with yourself if every you kill next door's kid.

So kill anyone in your house without your approval.

Hope you can live with yourself if every you kill next door's kid.

My home defense plan is to stay my room, call the police, and have a firearm trained on the door. However, I don't intend to kill anyone. If I shoot, I shoot to stop the threat. If he dies, so be it, if he's wounded, so be it, or if he surrenders/runs, so be it.

Why would the kid next door be in my house in the middle of the night?

trying to boink your daughter? I don't know who is more at fault-the girl or the deceased.

Why would the kid next door be in my house in the middle of the night?

More to the point....where are the parents of the "kid next door", and why are they not parenting when thier kid is sneaking into other peoples homes?

trying to boink your daughter? I don't know who is more at fault-the girl or the deceased.

The deceased, he chose to be in somebody else's house without their permission. He should've known better.

Back
Top Bottom