• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good times at Mar-a-Lago: Donald Trump is getting more popular by the day

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The more the machine and its supporters let Biden drone on, the more America misses Trump.

Why do they?

====================================

Trump is now the most popular politician in the United States by a wide margin.

The more the machine and its supporters let Biden drone on, the more America misses Trump.

Why do they?

Sorry, your entire list of contenders is underwater and given that the President (you know the one that actually won the 2020 election) tends to take most of the wrath I would have expected him to be even more underwater relatively than he is. Trump is out of office and he is off Twitter. Give him back his Twitter account and see if he can even survive that.

Sorry, your entire list of contenders is underwater and given that the President (you know the one that actually won the 2020 election) tends to take most of the wrath I would have expected him to be even more underwater relatively than he is. Trump is out of office and he is off Twitter. Give him back his Twitter account and see if he can even survive that.
Trump us likely the first account Musk reinstates. Then mine.

Why do they?

I wonder why they left Obama off that poll?

Why do they?

You do realize that Trump was a significant fascilitater of the COVID vaccine, and still takes credit for it to this day?

The same vaccine that you have repeatedly ostricized for one reason or another, many of those reasons related to outright deaths, infant abnormalities, and genetic mutations.

How can you support someone who has perpetrated and supported the distribution of such an awful and dangerous vaccine on Americans?

It's almost as if you are not sincere in your partisan declarations...please explain?

Vy Sky like Trump lives on illusions ..........

Why do they?

i love this older thread.

Why do they?

Popular with who....the DOJ maybe?

This aged well
So what? You had some insight that Musk wasn't going to seal the deal? Please do tell us more.

I did have that insight, yes.

Are you telling me you had no idea!?
I know you have no idea. See what I did there?

I know you have no idea. See what I did there?
I see what you did.

You made false predictions regarding Musk and Twitter and when confronted with your failures, instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong, you pivot to everyone else.

Thanks for showing DP how you operate.

Why do they?

Do you ever post from a source that isn't a batshit crazy site?

You may want to see some newer numbers, he's about to drop into the 30's. Currently at 40.2 and dropping, Drip, drip, drip.

Donald Trump Favorability
Icon indicating this set of polls has an average.AVG.

Jul.9-111,304RVB+
YouGov
The EconomistFavorable42%55%Unfavorable Unfavorable+13
Jul.9-111,500AB+
YouGov
The EconomistFavorable41%53%Unfavorable Unfavorable+12
Jul.8-102,005RVB
Morning Consult
PoliticoFavorable42%56%Unfavorable Unfavorable+14
Jul.8-102,005RVB
Morning Consult
PoliticoFavorable42%56%Unfavorable Unfavorable+14
Jul.5-7849RVA+
Siena College/The New York Times Upshot
Favorable39%57%Unfavorable Unfavorable+18
Jul.2-51,345RVB+
YouGov
The EconomistFavorable38%58%Unfavorable Unfavorable+20
Jul.2-51,500AB+
YouGov
The EconomistFavorable36%58%Unfavorable Unfavorable+22
Jun.27-Jul.51,549AB-
Ipsos
FiveThirtyEightFavorable32%60%Unfavorable Unfavorable+28
Jun.27-Jul.46,174AB/C
Pew Research Center
Favorable38%60%Unfavorable Unfavorable+22

Why do they?

Didn't trump just lose to Biden in the polls. That is the Biden with the poll numbers at 33.

I see what you did.

You made false predictions regarding Musk and Twitter and when confronted with your failures, instead of manning up and admitting you were wrong, you pivot to everyone else.

You must have made a killing on stocks. How did you get insider info Twitter was not going to adhere to the terms of the deal? Please do tell us this juicy news.

You must have made a killing on stocks. How did you get insider info Twitter was not going to adhere to the terms of the deal? Please do tell us this juicy news.
I never made that claim, but if I had, unlike you you, I would have admitted to being wrong if I had.

Ultimately, we now know that even if your claims are proven wrong, you simply won't admit it anyhow.

You don't debate in good faith.

I see what you did.

This post is accurate.

Do you ever post from a source that isn't a batshit crazy site?
And more importantly, what does always consuming batshit-crazy website information do to a person?

I never made that claim, but if I had, unlike you you, I would have admitted to being wrong if I had.

Ultimately, we now know that even if your claims are proven wrong, you simply won't admit it anyhow.

You don't debate in good faith.
And if you had made a claim and if you were wrong and if you admitted that you were wrong that would show integrity.

Back
Top Bottom