• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good news libs.

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Pandemic is over. Rest easy take deep breaths.

Your guru has confirmed it.

China on the other hand is living a nightmare because they didn't let natural imunity develope.

You sound disappointed. I guess thousands of people dying each day got you hot and horny. Sorry it couldn't go on forever.

China on the other hand is living a nightmare because they didn't let natural imunity develope.

Oh NOW righties trust Dr. Fauci. Now that he tells them what they want to hear. :rolleyes:

You sound disappointed. I guess thousands of people dying each day got you hot and horny. Sorry it couldn't go on forever.
You will survive without your pet liberal crisis. Life will go on. Dont worry they will find another crisis for you to cry over, maybe Twitter doomsday.

Thanks President Biden!

Let's all remember this gang. COVID started under Trump and ended under Biden.

If you re-elect Trump maybe COVID won't come back, but who knows maybe it will!

All I know for sure is we don't have time to re-elect Biden in 2028 to end it again, because he's too old.

As I understand it, their vaccines sucked.

Shit, in my haste (and hunger), I thought the title said,

Good news. The McRib is back.

Damn!

I guess you wouldn't consider it a nightmare if China let 10 million people die, just to "let natural immunity (sp) develop". (sp)

I think that says more about you than it does about Fauci, or China.

Good News Liberals versus Bad News Bears: sounds like a Little League softball game matchup!

Trump was right, "it will magically disappear".
or at least produce less numbers in the US. :giggle:

I guess you wouldn't consider it a nightmare if China let 10 million people die, just to "let natural immunity (sp) develop". (sp)

I think that says more about you than it does about Fauci, or China.
The people locked up in their homes to die don't care what you think.

giphy.gif

SONYTV.COM_SNTT1387511838580523.jpg

Scared-little-asian-girl-having-childhood-nightmares-and-hiding-behind-blanket.jpg

Well it is good news, it's not over. But thankfully Biden acted as an adult during the crisis, and enough people were adult enough to be vaccinated.

"Twitter Doomsday". LOL. :LOL:

NOOOOOOOO!
Does that mean I have to go out and vote?
Do I now have to go into the office?
I'm still going to wear three masks even though I don't leave the house.
I liked my groceries being delivered and watch Netflex all day.

Yes moron right wingers, pandemic phase is over. Now entering endemic phase. The natural order of a pandemic. God damn you trolls are really ****ing dumb

Back
Top Bottom