• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good News from leftist democrats on CNN: Protests are mostly peaceful

I'm seriously considering making that the wallpaper on my PC.

Did anyone take CNN seriously before this? :roll:
They have finally made themselves look like complete idiots.

That’s awesome.

Score one for the Biden team! Trump must be overreacting when calling the protests violent.

CNN faces brutal ridicule over 'mostly peaceful' chyron message as city burns in background - TheBlaze

Or not. Whatever.

AP Was There: Mob protests Little Rock Central desegregation | Fox News

What the difference. Oh wait I forgot we are white. So if our protests turn violent it’s ok. They are protesting the unlawful murder of someone by cops. The same cops sent to subdue the protesters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radical democrats picture of peaceful is damn strange.

AP Was There: Mob protests Little Rock Central desegregation | Fox News

What the difference. Oh wait I forgot we are white. So if our protests turn violent it’s ok. They are protesting the unlawful murder of someone by cops. The same cops sent to subdue the protesters.

My aunt was a student at that school in 1957 and in spite of the fact that her dad was an important democrat official she still befriended the new black students the republicans forced the democrats to allow to enroll.

My aunt was a student at that school in 1957 and in spite of the fact that her dad was an important democrat official she still befriended the new black students the republicans forced the democrats to allow to enroll.

And your point.

And your point.

Democrats have always been the oppressors of the blacks. It was the democrats who fought to preserve slavery. It was the democrats who fought Eisenhower in an effort to keep blacks from enrolling in my aunt's school in Little Rock in 1957. It is democrats who have been promoting the lie that republicans hate blacks. And now democrats are unable to put out the violence created by that democrat lie that whites and cops hate blacks.

Back
Top Bottom