• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good News 5th Russian General KIA...

It's funny, Twitter has stated in it's rules that promoting this sort of thing is not to be allowed. Yet you can easily find one check-mark after another, doing exactly that.

Well, apparently its no fluke. Six hours ago I saw a tweet that another one bites the dust... Door number 5 LGen Andrei Mordvichev Comm of the 8th Combined Arms Army

A Lieutenant General? Jesus. I half expect the Russians to start losing Admirals next.

A Lieutenant General? Jesus. I half expect the Russians to start losing Admirals next.

3 weeks, 5 generals. At this rate if the war lasts 9 weeks more every one of the 20 generals will be dead. Of the original 20, 8 were replaced and put under house arrest for their failure. At this point they ought to consider themselves lucky.

There is an untold story here...I can't help but wonder if Ukraine has some method of tracking them or inside information.

Looks like Putin is sending his unreliable generals to the front.

3 weeks, 5 generals. At this rate if the war lasts 9 weeks more every one of the 20 generals will be dead. Of the original 20, 8 were replaced and put under house arrest for their failure. At this point they ought to consider themselves lucky.

There is an untold story here...I can't help but wonder if Ukraine has some method of tracking them or inside information.

The Russian military runs on a centralized command and leadership structure. They are very regimented and don't allow Jr. officers and senior noncom's a whole lot of flexibility. Putin must really shaken up pretty bad to have his Generals on the line like we're seeing.

Russian officers are limited to adapt in combat without a call up the chain of command and their Sr. Noncom's might as well be paperweights in comparison to their American counterparts.

The lowly Corporal (E-4) in our armed forces can and often do make decisions for a squad to adapt to situations on the fly in combat if needed.

The Russian military runs on a centralized command and leadership structure. They are very regimented and don't allow Jr. officers and senior noncom's a whole lot of flexibility. Putin must really shaken up pretty bad to have his Generals on the line like we're seeing.

Russian officers are limited to adapt in combat without a call up the chain of command and their Sr. Noncom's might as well be paperweights in comparison to their American counterparts.

The lowly Corporal (E-4) in our armed forces can and often do make decisions for a squad to adapt to situations on the fly in combat if needed.

A small digression. That was ture for the German army fighting in Russia. Under those horrible conditions I once recall a German Sgt. being senior in a company and taking full charge of it.

Well, apparently its no fluke. Six hours ago I saw a tweet that another one bites the dust... Door number 5 LGen Andrei Mordvichev Comm of the 8th Combined Arms Army

It's amazing that the Russians are so ill trained that they are losing high command.. To put it in perspective, in the Afganistain years, , only 1 US general was killed, and that was a 'green on blue' inside job. Another thing, over 7000 Trussian troops were killed in about 3 weeks. That's more causaulties than the U.S. incurred in 20 years in Afganistan and Iraq combined.

It's funny, Twitter has stated in it's rules that promoting this sort of thing is not to be allowed. Yet you can easily find one check-mark after another, doing exactly that.
The loss of yet another Russian general may be sad news to some, but reporting and promoting aren't the same thing.

The loss of yet another Russian general may be sad news to some, but reporting and promoting aren't the same thing.
Just by linking to an article about such an instance, can be considered "promotion". They used that exact same method to ban or suspend accounts that were posting simple studies about gender and the separation of being either male or female.

So it's most likely that Twitter is choosing to interpret it's own rules on an individual basis again.

Back
Top Bottom