• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good morning folks!

Jiyuu

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I come highly recommended by another member here, although many of you may recognize me from another debate forum.

I consider myself a conservative on fiscal issues, I tend to lean somewhat left on social issues.

I love my country and support our troops.

My manners are good and I don't agree with how some people focus on others instead of the content of posts.

We'll see how it goes here. Thanks;)

I come highly recommended by another member here, although many of you may recognize me from another debate forum.

I consider myself a conservative on fiscal issues, I tend to lean somewhat left on social issues.

My manners are good and I don't agree with how some people focus on others instead of the content of posts.

Hey you, welcome aboard :mrgreen: ..and you can say Political Forum here ;)

Hey Rabbit. Never know who I might find here. Nice to know someone who greeted me right off the bat. Thanks.

Okay, the cats out of the bag. I am a member of P.F. and I have no problems over there. I wanted to see what makes this forum so popular:mrgreen:

Welcome. It's always good the have another correct "conservative" member. We'll have to see what we can do about those social issues, though.

Okay, the cats out of the bag. I am a member of P.F. and I have no problems over there. I wanted to see what makes this forum so popular:mrgreen:

It's the free lines of coke they hand out after you top 2,000 posts.

:mrgreen:

Welcome!

I think I've been brain-washed by the government! It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

Actually, I am only for abortion if the mother is in harms way.

I won't vote for same sex marraige but tolerate the rights they want granted to them.

I believe in God.

I don't like this current administration and the debt we are accumulating carried over by prior administrations.

Of course I am for smaller government. I doubt we'll see that for a long time, if ever.

The 2nd amendment right to bear arms, but not in bars:doh

My father was in the Army (Infrantry). He served in 3 major wars. WWII, Korean and the Vietnam war. He is no longer with us. He served 20 yrs.

I think I've been brain-washed by the government! It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

Actually, I am only for abortion if the mother is in harms way.

I won't vote for same sex marraige but tolerate the rights they want granted to them.

I believe in God.

I don't like this current administration and the debt we are accumulating carried over by prior administrations.

Of course I am for smaller government. I doubt we'll see that for a long time, if ever.

The 2nd amendment right to bear arms, but not in bars:doh

My father was in the Army (Infrantry). He served in 3 major wars. WWII, Korean and the Vietnam war. He is no longer with us. He served 20 yrs.
Marry me!

---

Hey Rabbit. Never know who I might find here. Nice to know someone who greeted me right off the bat. Thanks.

How ya doing and how's the family?

How are things at PF and what mission did they send you on? ;)

My sister is still hanging in there...wow, she's tough.

P.F.? No one sent me here for sure but Jackalope referred me to this place.

Advisor duties get boring sometimes. I need a change of pace:)

You know I am truthful! Thanks for asking. I appreciate it.;)

Good morning, Jiyuu !!! So nice to 'see' you here :). Sit back, kick off your shoes and enjoy a thread or two, with no pressure to answer people's questions or moderate fights, or whatever. LOL !!!

:2wave:

Why, me, of course. :mrgreen:
Pleased to meet ya. Welcome to Debate Politics.

It's true, it was me. Jiyuu's no spy, just a sweetie. I told her to come visit when she wants to relax and not worry about being on duty.

I think you'll find it generally well-mannerly and friendly, J, but fair warning: Beware the basement! Manners are not required down there :shock: :mrgreen:

Sorry re: your sis, and glad to hear an update.

Welcome, and hope you enjoy it here. I will be seeing you both places.

It's true, it was me. Jiyuu's no spy, just a sweetie. I told her to come visit when she wants to relax and not worry about being on duty.

I think you'll find it generally well-mannerly and friendly, J, but fair warning: Beware the basement! Manners are not required down there :shock: :mrgreen:

Sorry re: your sis, and glad to hear an update.

So give me the background here. You two are moderators on the PF forum? Or were moderators? I wanna know!

Welcome Jiyuu!

1- she's in my thoughts

2- that was in jest

3- just like posting over there got boring ;)

4- I don't doubt that at all

So give me the background here. You two are moderators on the PF forum? Or were moderators? I wanna know!

Welcome Jiyuu!

Neither :mrgreen: I was never anything more than a member there. Jiyuu is currently an Advisor there. Not the same as Moderator. Like a Dungeon Master, except their job is to help people, and answer questions. :rofl Okay, not the same as Dungeon Master. *snort* More like the opposite.

Anyway, Jiyuu is 'staff' over there, just not a 'moderator'.

Jiyuu is currently an Advisor there. Not the same as Moderator. Like a Dungeon Master, except their job is to help people, and answer questions. :rofl Okay, not the same as Dungeon Master. *snort* More like the opposite.

Now that's hilarious :rofl

Welcome Jiyuu!

Nah, I am just a lowly advisor!!!! I greet new members and a few other duties. I heard that alot of my friends may be here and so here I am. No motives, just a cool place I hear;)

Hey girl!!! :mrgreen:

Funny seeing you in these neck of the woods! LMAO....nice to see you here....don't forget to visit the Tiki bar.....I kind of started it with the help of Inferno....it's a great bar, especially if it's a full house......

Glad you decided to join!!! ((hugs))

:2wave:

Hey one of my besties:mrgreen: Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate it being a newbie. Gosh, I dislike being a newbie...hehe!

Oh, and how dare they call me a "User"...haha!

Last edited:
Hello, Sweetie!
Welcome.

(stroll)

Back
Top Bottom