• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good King Charles

DebateChallenge

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Im sure King Charles III will be an excellent king. People should have more respect for him.

His Princes Trust gave thousands of disadvantaged youth job skills, making them productive citizens. He was actively involved in the organization.

He seems to care for ALL his people. If he has even half of his mothers dedication to duty than King Charles will be just fine.

I am always surprised how little my fellow Americans know what Charles has accomplished as Prince of Wales. All they see is the one dimensional character his former wife made him out to be in that atrocious book and BBC interview.

His Princes Trust gave thousands of disadvantaged youth job skills, making them productive citizens. He was actively involved in the organization.

He seems to care for ALL his people. If he has even half of his mothers dedication to duty than King Charles will be just fine.

I am always surprised how little my fellow Americans know what Charles has accomplished as Prince of Wales. All they see is the one dimensional character his former wife made him out to be in that atrocious book and BBC interview.
When you got it you have to share it. It isn't that he held a couple of jobs while he was at it.
Other than that, he's just another bloke who puts his pants on, one leg at the time. Of course all bets are of when we are talking kilt.

When you got it you have to share it. It isn't that he held a couple of jobs while he was at it.
Other than that, he's just another bloke who puts his pants on, one leg at the time. Of course all bets are of when we are talking kilt.
Again

You know little of his accomplishments

Your ignorance is noted

He will never be the Monarch his mother was.....never.

He will never be the Monarch his mother was.....never.
Of course not. There is only one QEII. There always has been and always will be only one QEII. The same applies to everybody else. There is only one of each person.

Of course not. There is only one QEII. There always has been and always will be only one QEII. The same applies to everybody else. There is only one of each person.
Hardly my point. I said he would never be the Monarch his mother was....not the person she was. Although there is that too.

Hardly my point. I said he would never be the Monarch his mother was....not the person she was. Although there is that too.
He will not be the Monarch she was because he is not the person she was. Everybody is different so of course Charles is going to be a different Monarch than his mother, with him being a different person and all.

Has the Cavalier King dissolved Parliament yet?

He will not be the Monarch she was because he is not the person she was. Everybody is different so of course Charles is going to be a different Monarch than his mother, with him being a different person and all.
profound

Charles is more forward with showing his emotions than his mother. I have no doubt he cares for his people of all classes. He will not have the longevity of a reign as his mother.

She set a fine example of duty and service to follow.

Google Princes Trust

He was very busy as Prince of Wales. Unlike former holders of the title he did make a difference in many young peoples future.

Google Princes Trust

He was very busy as Prince of Wales. Unlike former holders of the title he did make a difference in many young peoples future.
Not worth my while

Reactions: PoS
I'm sure I could care less. I still don't understand the fascination.
Now that Charles is king, I think the fascination has certainly lessened. His mother was far more interesting than he is.
But that fascination might head back up when William (and Kate) take over.

............wouldn' t be so sure of that.

Im sure King Charles III will be an excellent king. People should have more respect for him.
He should start selling replicas of the custom-made toilet seat he always travels with. :LOL:

Now that Charles is king, I think the fascination has certainly lessened. His mother was far more interesting than he is.
Actually William and Kate are quite boring. There is a reason it's the other Princely couple the tabloids are obsessed with.

He should start selling replicas of the custom-made toilet seat he always travels with. :LOL:
He's king, he has a right to have his own custom made throne and to take said throne with him what with him being king and all.

Reactions: PoS
William and Kate are silly, they're so silly that they called their daughter an American city.

Back
Top Bottom