• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good first date ideas

I'm surprised you need them, with the charm, wit and finesse you display here! :lol:

Charming sperm still swim upstream. The world is not prepared for Gipper jr.

However, if your knees are fine...

Charming sperm still swim upstream. The world is not prepared for Gipper jr.

However, if your knees are fine...

Your right, the world isn't ready for Gipper Jr. I don't think it ever will be....

How about your knees?

I am thinking a nice picnic at the lake

Not bad. Pretty cheap too. You come off as unique and original, even though it's really pretty cliché.

My female friends love the idea, with exception of one, who thinks its too forward (but I think she is just trying to be protective). But hell, if I want to get to know someone, it provides a good space to talk and relax.

Last edited:
Everyone,
What is the best first date you have been on or something you would like to have experienced?

Hmmmm, I've only ever been on a very few first dates. The best one was probably a trip to a semi-local wildlife refuge, for a picnic and relaxing day together. To be honest, that's the only one that I remember, and I haven't dated in 30 years now, lol.

(the Greek sandwiches were great, and the cheesecake was to-die-for ;))

My female friends love the idea, with exception of one, who thinks its too forward (but I think she is just trying to be protective). But hell, if I want to get to know someone, it provides a good space to talk and relax.

Never seen a woman protective of the guy, unless he's one of those dudes who falls in love every other week - which you're not.

It may not be an ideal date because there implies a level of trust in taking someone off to a place that's not public. Now a picnic in a park, where there's someone within screaming distance...that you have a better shot of doing when she's not at 100% trust level yet.

As a rule of thumb, I never plan a first date anywhere that doesn't have witnesses. Not about to get hacked to death by some psychotic bitch because she's cute.

Coffee is the best first date. It's cheap and you can gauge as to whether they're worth a second date.

If not, you're out 2 bucks.

I like the idea of coffee for a first date, but it's going to cost the price of a Starbucks mocha frap. A little more than 2 bucks. :lol:

I like the idea of coffee for a first date, but it's going to cost the price of a Starbucks mocha frap. A little more than 2 bucks. :lol:

In fact, I think you could almost go to Olive Garden with the cost of two coffees at starbucks. :lol:

I like a man who springs for a blunt. ;)

Okay now. Where I work, a blunt is a blunt-tipped needle, which is used for drawing up medications to give to patients. What in the heck is the blunt that you are talking about? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom