• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

good first date ideas (gipper not allowed)

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Ok, everyone, post a good first date idea.

except you gipper, you derailed the last one. (of course I just invited destruction, oh well, heh)

Take her to Gipper's house and say "See, I'm really not that bad."

Sorry, I was part of that derailment. *hangs head in shame*

Ok, everyone, post a good first date idea.

except you gipper, you derailed the last one. (of course I just invited destruction, oh well, heh)

What kind of a person is she. Athletic, conservative do you know any interetests?

Leave it to a progressive to blame others for thread derailment...

Depends on how well you know her....

You don't know her at all --- go for coffee. It's quick & non-committal. You can bail after 30 minutes if you're not feeling it.

If you do know her, choose something you know she'd like and would be comfortable doing. Movies suck on a first date because you can't talk. Go somewhere and do something that will encourage conversation.

Oh okay. I was wondering how political leans could play into a good date. :lol:

Political leans are always important on my dates. :)

Agreeing on some things would be nice, but everything? Wouldn't that get boring after a while? :lol:

We don't have to agree on EVERYTHING.....just the basics. :)

Back
Top Bottom