• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Good Evening..

geek

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Cory, but I go by 'geek' on about 8 forums, so we'll stick with that here as well. I've loved politics since I could understand it. I graduate from high school tomorrow, and turned 18 yesterday. I've taken two debate classes at school, and countless arguments via the internet. I finally decided I'd find an actiave debate forum, so I can argue with people who know what they're talking about <hopefully :p>

Anyway, a few things about me:

-I'm 18
-I stand with republican views on most major issues (IE, abortion, war, guns), but occasionally a liberal side of me comes out.
-I like skateboarding, web designing, graphic designing, music, and debating.
-I run a web/graphic design business, Extrace Designs.
-Here's my blog: GeekHash
-Here's my geek/tech forums: The Geek Haven

See you on the forums.

Congratulations on turning 18 and on graduating high school.

Good luck on your future endeavors.

Welcome, congrats, and Happy B-day. :)

Feel free to put your blog in your USER CP > Edit option (very bottom)

It will link to the latest blog entry in your sig.

Geek Haven, hrmm - was it blue and orange at one point? The name sounds familiar.

That's a nice blog site geek!

rwbbutterfly5.gif

and

bdaybanner.gif

Back
Top Bottom