• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good day to ya!

O'Dun

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I've jumped ship from another forum sinking from a lack of diplomacy, things here sound a bit more civil, which is all I'm looking for when trying to have discussions on the events of the day. Looking forward to that.

I've jumped ship from another forum sinking from a lack of diplomacy, things here sound a bit more civil, which is all I'm looking for when trying to have discussions on the events of the day. Looking forward to that.

Political divisions are rarely debated civilly these days

They are only civil because 10% of us are under threat of the firing squad. The other 90 are dilusional of the worlds view they ignore.

Welcome. Have fun. Retain your sense of humor.

Please. Read the rules. Certain forums are far more restrictive than others.

Welcome, O'Dun. Things here can get a bit heated, but are nonetheless far more civil than many places I have seen and the moderators do a good job of keeping things from spilling over. I look forward to having civil discussions with you.

Howdy - welcome to the zoo.

This is all too common and has become a standard....Hell I jumped off this forum for years and only came back after staff and rule changes made it worthwhile again. With this one the key seems to be to leave the basement, in the basement and avoid taking sarcastic humor too far.

Have Fun.

Welcome, O'Dun. Things here can get a bit heated, but are nonetheless far more civil than many places I have seen and the moderators do a good job of keeping things from spilling over. I look forward to having civil discussions with you.

That's OK I can take the heat, just like to keep it civil, I look forward to debating with you.

This is all too common and has become a standard....Hell I jumped off this forum for years and only came back after staff and rule changes made it worthwhile again. With this one the key seems to be to leave the basement, in the basement and avoid taking sarcastic humor too far.

Have Fun.

Thanks for tip, I guess I'll have to venture downstairs and check it out.

Thanks, had to do that to get on here, I believe I am now well informed, but there's always a learning curve.

They are only civil because 10% of us are under threat of the firing squad. The other 90 are dilusional of the worlds view they ignore.

Deep, does that mean I have to figure out which one I am, lol ? Tom Horn...wasn't that a Mc Queen movie?

Deep, does that mean I have to figure out which one I am, lol ? Tom Horn...wasn't that a Mc Queen movie?

He was SOG with the KKK out of Tay Nihn

Glad to welcome you. Hope you have a good stay. :)

Didn't mean to offend bringing up Tom Horn name from a movie, it's a good name.

Are you reading the Black Jack reviews yet?

Oh, well said!

Welcome aboard O'Dun. Enjoy the forum :peace

Back
Top Bottom