• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good Bye DP

Some will say good riddance, and that's fine.

Personal tragedy has struck too close to home and puts all the time here is perspective.

I wish everyone well.

Best regards,
Zim

That's not good and i'm really sorry to hear that Zimmer. Take care of yourself.

All the best and come back when you're up for it.

Serenity.

I'm sorry you had a tradegy happen to you, best wishes.

really sorry to hear, Zimmer.

Best to you Zim.
Hang in there.

Zimmer, take care of real life man, whatever it is, be strong.

Best wishes zimmer.

peace be with you and your family

take care, zimmer .

I do not believe we discussed a lot of things, zimmer, but God Bless and I hope you and your family nothing but the best.

So long & thanks for all the fish.

Best of luck to you. Hope things improve for you. Come back if you can.

Sorry to hear about the tragedy in your life. Sometimes in life we just go on auto cruise and everything just hums along. But unfortunately ther are bumps and dips in all our roads of life.
Stay strong and hang in there.
crosscheck

You'll be missed around here Zimmer, but here's hoping life blossoms for you in real time.

Back
Top Bottom