• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gone fishin

Don't forget to take your bait.

And we will have a few day's break from your snarky assed con comments... win win for all! Good luck! :2wave:

Gummy Worms make the best bait.

That's all, just gone fishin, CYA.:2wave: In other words your snarky ass lib comments on my post or threads have to WAIT a few days! :lol:

What's bitin'? There's a lot of springs being caught here (haven't been out yet myself) and the sockeye are looking good. Buddy of mine brought back a really nice red snapper and a little chicken halibut last week.

That's all, just gone fishin, CYA.:2wave: In other words your snarky ass lib comments on my post or threads have to WAIT a few days! :lol:

Last weekend I caught a 3 foot catfish (thats abnormal where I fish) ...

I gutted it and threw it in the freezer ..... This was at 2am and I was about to go to bed until my bell went off like madness.......

Certainly an awesome sound....

beerFishing4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom