• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gold Rush

tryreading

Steve
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Just want to say that the network that has gone from interesting, sometimes fascinating programming to insulting drivel, Discovery, may not be a redeemable entity.

I stumbled across a show called Gold Rush. It details the zany antics of possibly the most stupid group of idiots I've ever heard of.

One guy robbed his own retirement fund, I think another mortgaged his house, one clown, the apparent leader of the group, went to beg for $40,000.00 from his sister because they were broke...

I guess the sister gave him the money, didn't see the outcome of that.

These guys have huge, expensive equipment that separates the gold from dirt, but it wasn't effective, wasn't built right.

Who would put over $250,000.00 into a gold mining adventure, and not learn how to mine for gold?

I doubt justice will be served as far as these people losing everything they ever had, because its a TV show, and has to end happily.

So... do you watch it regularly? It sounds like you do. :lol:

So... do you watch it regularly? It sounds like you do. :lol:

Awwww, wise guy!

The episode that showed the stuff I brought up, I did watch all of that one. And, alright, part of another one.

Its something I temporarily couldn't turn away from. Seriously. Its captivating, like a train wreck. But the train is an embicile.

Back
Top Bottom