• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Going To Be A Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

v
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Democrats are holding their convention in one of the most crime infested
cities in America.

~snipped the BS~

Democrats turned us down when they learned we intended to fence the building in once it was full.

Well, not a good start here, buddy. If you need help to post images and cannot find your way around to get it, I suggest you contact a mod. They'll be happy to help. Or, if you like, you can PM me and I'll run you through it.

Oh...one bit of advice: The rules say something...I don't have the exact wording handy...about troll-bait threads being a no-no. Please be careful.

Lets see if this works...

[/IMG]

Hahaha

[/IMG]

Yeah, that's a good one.

[/IMG]

Really?

[/IMG]

tl:dr

[/IMG]

Wrong.

[/IMG]

Oo la la

[/IMG]

Imagine that.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for mod review. Action may still be pending on posts prior to the closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom