• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gofundme for Trump's debts

Will you donate to a gofundme campaign to pay off Trump's debts?

• Yes, I will donate $20

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, I won't give that lying dog anything

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
President Trump has over $300 million in debt. That's a lot of money to have hanging over his head. Foreign agents could use that debt to compromise our presidet.

I proposed a GoFundMe campaign to raise the $300 for Trump. If each of us donates $20, that's only 15,000,000 people, or half of America.

Will you donate?

President Trump has over $300 million in debt. That's a lot of money to have hanging over his head. Foreign agents could use that debt to compromise our presidet.

I proposed a GoFundMe campaign to raise the $300 for Trump. If each of us donates $20, that's only 15,000,000 people, or half of America.

Will you donate?

Ahahahahahaha...

Trump supporters would donate millions to the fund, only for it to come out that Trump used the money to bankroll a new golf course.

They can't stop being scammed by him and they love every second of it. God I wish I was the head of a cult.

Oh, and "hell no." He's stolen enough of my money as it is, thankyouverymuch.

Last edited:
No matter who wins in November I think we're going to find out that Trump has stolen a large portion of his campaign donations and used them for his own personal use. That will add up to $10's of mil, maybe $100's of mil...

Of course if he loses and the IRS and NYS go after him much of that stolen loot will be needed for lawyers, not paying off his debt.

Will you donate?
I would say only if he agrees to resign the moment the $300M is reached, but I don't trust him. So hell no.

Will you donate?

What math and statistics are you using?

No matter who wins in November I think we're going to find out that Trump has stolen a large portion of his campaign donations and used them for his own personal use. That will add up to $10's of mil, maybe $100's of mil...

Of course if he loses and the IRS and NYS go after him much of that stolen loot will be needed for lawyers, not paying off his debt.

We already found out that he stole a large portion of the campaign donations.

He can always tap into the ignorant rubes that donated to that conman to build the wall.

How did that turn out? :p

Ahahahahahaha...

Trump supporters would donate millions to the fund, only for it to come out that Trump used the money to bankroll a new golf course.

They can't stop being scammed by him and they love every second of it. God I wish I was the head of a cult.
His supporters were already ripped off with Build the Wall, but you’re right. Trump wouldn’t pay the debts. He would start some new project.

They voted for an broke, ancient con man with a big mouth and bad hair.

That's a B movie.

If you know anyone who financed a house, maybe you should ask them about debt. Without debt we would be one big homeless camp.

I blush when faced with the results of a typical American economic opinion. Thank God for the dwindling few who know how economies work. In fact, one may wonder how you build a billion dollar building without a billion dollars? Food stamps and dice?

Christ on a cracker... :rolleyes:

If you know anyone who financed a house, maybe you should ask them about debt. Without debt we would be one big homeless camp.

I blush when faced with the results of a typical American economic opinion. Thank God for the dwindling few who know how economies work. In fact, one may wonder how you build a billion dollar building without a billion dollars? Food stamps and dice?

Trump's biggest source of income was his TV show, "The Apprentice". That show was canceled long ago.

He has no way of paying off the $300 million.

I’ll pay for the call!

5CD145BF-5D7F-4292-8AC0-7CE9FF376918.jpeg

Trump's biggest source of income was his TV show, "The Apprentice". That show was canceled long ago.

He has no way of paying off the $300 million.
Yes he can. And you can dig out the answer for yourself.

BTW, Amazon paid no federal income taxes for three years, and it’s got plenty of company.

Will you donate?

You do know that he will take your $20 and put it toward a new golf course dontcha?

Maybe 45 can call Optima Tax Relief ?

Maybe a Go Fund Me page for Hunter Biden so his father, Quid Pro Joe, won't sell us out quite as much.

Will you donate?

What is his debt-to-asset ratio?

if we all gave $30 to trump's gofundme campaign, we'd only need 100,000 people, and we could pay off trump's debts.

Otherwise it leaves trump open to becoming coopted by a foreign government, like Russia.

They voted for an broke, ancient con man with a big mouth and bad hair.

That's a B movie.
You'll vote a guy who would have died in a Cuomo nursing home, had he been a resident.

Back
Top Bottom