• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GoFundMe for Trump’s border wall raises more than $11 million

Amazing!
And it's at that time of year when people really don't have a lot left over to contribute.
Giving to one's country is one of the greatest gifts that can be given, IMO... considering the border crisis.

This is a well sourced article, (Huffington Post, The Daily Mail, CNN}, that gets right to the point...Open Borders Lead to Human Trafficking, Rape and Death It's heartbreaking.

Time to stop kicking the can down the road.... and get it done.

Well it is not like the average angry uneducated white man who supports the wall has any college debt to pay off...Still think of the Beer money thrown away

Or you could just feed the cash to some Goats...It will be just as effective.....Yee Haw

I'm sorry that it upsets you that millions of Americans love their country. Perhaps if you let go of the hate you would understand better.

I'm sorry that it upsets you that millions of Americans love their country. Perhaps if you let go of the hate you would understand better.

I hate ignorant bigots....Blue State America wants no part of them, or your country

Well it is not like the average angry uneducated white man who supports the wall has any college debt to pay off...Still think of the Beer money thrown away

If it costs us $250 billion a year to support illegals along with the suppressed wages from their cheap labor, wouldn't this ultimately lead to more beer money for us in the future?

Sorry but I'm a cup is half full kind of guy.

I hate ignorant bigots....Blue State America wants no part of them, or your country

Self loathing is no way to go thru life son.

Trust me, you'll be a much happier person when you let go of the bigotry and hatred.

If it costs us $250 billion a year to support illegals along with the suppressed wages from their cheap labor, wouldn't this ultimately lead to more beer money for us in the future?

Sorry but I'm a cup is half full kind of guy.

Most "illegals"...work.....That is why corporations and businesses hire them....Lots of angry old trump supporters sit around on their fat asses, not working...So they aren't hired...Got it?..............Good

It is amazing that so many people are giving money to a guy to build a wall when that guy can't build a wall for them.

GIVE TO A REAL CHARITY, PEOPLE

I really find your post rather cringing . The man you claim that "can't build a wall for them" is an Airforce triple amputee who served in Iraq, a Purple Heart recipient. No he can't build the wall but he can help by raising money to contribute to the building of a wall. You may not think the wall is important. There are a lot of people who disagree with you and they are fed up with the left and the right kicking the can down the road when it comes to border security and mounting number of illegals pouring into this country along with the amount of fentanyl and heroin. The total cost of illegal immigrants also including drugs and criminals and our court systems is 100's of billions to this country Fed and State each year. And the Democrats have a problem with a measly 5 billion asked by the president for the wall?

If this war hero is able to raise one billion for the wall, it is going to make the Democrats and the Republicans that refused to support the funding look like real pathetic hypocritical assholes who didn't want to give Trump a dime for the funding of the wall.

Do you think every person donating to this fund is a registered Republican? Think again. This is an issue that reaches across party lines. Do you think every officer on the border patrol is a Republican? Think again. But they overwhelmingly are asking for the Wall especially in specific locations because of the traffic.

Just a short time ago the GoFundMe page hit 15 million. In just a matter of 30 minutes they have already received another 86,564 toward the next million.

Self loathing is no way to go thru life son.

Trust me, you'll be a much happier person when you let go of the bigotry and hatred.

I'll be happy when Blue State America gets rid of trump America.By any means necessary

11 mil did not come from one person which means there are thousands who agree we need this wall.
Calling names will not stopped the progress by the way.

I really find your post rather cringing . The man you claim that "can't build a wall for them" is an Airforce triple amputee who served in Iraq, a Purple Heart recipient. No he can't build the wall but he can help by raising money to contribute to the building of a wall. You may not think the wall is important. There are a lot of people who disagree with you and they are fed up with the left and the right kicking the can down the road when it comes to border security and mounting number of illegals pouring into this country along with the amount of fentanyl and heroin. The total cost of illegal immigrants also including drugs and criminals and our court systems is 100's of billions to this country Fed and State each year. And the Democrats have a problem with a measly 5 billion asked by the president for the wall?

If this war hero is able to raise one billion for the wall, it is going to make the Democrats and the Republicans that refused to support the funding look like real pathetic hypocritical assholes who didn't want to give Trump a dime for the funding of the wall.

Do you think every person donating to this fund is a registered Republican? Think again. This is an issue that reaches across party lines. Do you think every officer on the border patrol is a Republican? Think again. But they overwhelmingly are asking for the Wall especially in specific locations because of the traffic.

Just a short time ago the GoFundMe page hit 15 million. In just a matter of 30 minutes they have already received another 86,564 toward the next million.

War Hero?...More like a con man

Most "illegals"...work.....That is why corporations and businesses hire them....Lots of angry old trump supporters sit around on their fat asses, not working...So they aren't hired...Got it?..............Good

The ones who do work suppress wages for blue collar workers due to their cheap labor.

I also know you'll ignore the fact that an overwhelming majority of illegals are also on welfare. 76% with at least one child.

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born.

https://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/02/report-more-than-half-of-immigrants-on-welfare.html

I'll be happy when Blue State America gets rid of trump America.By any means necessary

Son, you and your liberal buddies aren't going to do a thing but whine and call names.

Well, you might whip out those little blck hoodies and show everyone what thugs you are but that's about it.

Funny to see trump ass kissers complain about spending on "welfare".....Yet are willing to spend Billions on a useless wall.....

Only a nickel head liberal would think a wall is useless when all over the world they have been proven to be most effective.

War Hero?...More like a con man

He is a war hero and for you to besmirch him in the way you have done in this thread is disgusting.

And the donations keep pouring in. Currently $15,132,817 but before I even post this it will be up a few thousand more.

Yes, we do.

Would seem that we in fact do.

Family border apprehensions hit new record; Trump threatens new ...
[url]https://www.texastribune.org/.../family-border-apprehensions-hit-new-record-trump-t
...[/URL]
Oct 17, 2018 - More than 16,000 family members were apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border in September, the highest number ever and an 80 percent ...

Record number of families crossing U.S. border as Trump threatens ...
[url]https://www.washingtonpost.com/...border.../fe422800-c73a-11e8-b2b5-79270f9cce17_
...[/URL]
Oct 17, 2018 - The Washington Post joined agents from U.S. Customs and Border Protection on a patrol along the border near McAllen, TX. (Video: Jon ‎16000

With that many crossing the border illegally or seeking asylum, would seem to be both open borders AND an invasion.

We do need a wall to make the border more secure and to thwart this continued illegal border crossing, no telling how many more drugs, illegal immigrant and child prostitution smuggling would be thwarted as well, all good things to thwart and reduce, fi you ask me.

Tijuana citizens are against these border jumpers as well. Are they ignorant bigots ? Do you hate them?

This truly is unbelievable.

$15,202,881 from 248,889 donors in only 5 days!!!

Pretty sure private donations can't be used on federal projects.

Well... If, that is true...

Perhaps, those private donations could be used to build private border walls on private land, land owned near the border by private land owners that are having problems with illegal border crossings and willingly allow the wall to be built without using public domain to seize their land.

Granted that may not work but then again it may work. Just a thought.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/

https://www.usatoday.com/border-wal...th-migrants-border-crossers-mexico/559702001/

Roseann:)

Great. I hope this helps the paranoid knuckle-draggers get to sleep at night.

LOL Riding a wee bit high in the saddle aren't ya, hang on tight or you might hurt yourself if the knuckle draggers spook that high horsey you are riding upon!

Amazing!
And it's at that time of year when people really don't have a lot left over to contribute.
Giving to one's country is one of the greatest gifts that can be given, IMO... considering the border crisis.

This is a well sourced article, (Huffington Post, The Daily Mail, CNN}, that gets right to the point...Open Borders Lead to Human Trafficking, Rape and Death It's heartbreaking.

Time to stop kicking the can down the road.... and get it done.

Yes! Get it done!

Or to use Larry the Cable Guy quotes...

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/361918.Larry_the_Cable_Guy

Back
Top Bottom