• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GoFundMe for Trump’s border wall raises more than $11 million

Closing in on the #1 Go Fund Me campaign ever!!

$19,492,106 Raised by 323,817 people in 21 days

Proving Trump base is the #1 most gullible group...ever?

People seem to really believe this fund is going to build a wall.

Yikes that is quite a bunch...A disgraced Mercenary, A disgraced Sheriff, A disgraced Kansas politician....Tancreado?...I didn't know he was still alive...Some Fox News Bimbo.....

Goddamn I'm good. I said this just this morning:

Being trumpist means being a con artist. It's uncanny. I have little doubt that the $20.1 million that Kolfage has raised will not go to a wall, and it will not be refunded.

And the craziest thing I predict will be this: Kolfage's victims won't mind.

Goddamn I'm good. I said this just this morning:

Well, GoFundMe is offering refunds, but you have to opt in. If you don't say you want a refund, your donation will go to the new group of grifters.

Well, GoFundMe is offering refunds, but you have to opt in. If you don't say you want a refund, your donation will go to the new group of grifters.

That con man really made off, the wheel chair was a nice touch...The Suckers never knew what hit them

Of course.

I really have no opinion about this one way or another since it's up to each donor to sort out to whom they're donating; caveat emptor. The only thought I had on the matter was that if they crowd source a project, they should also sort out how to fund staffing and maintenance; don't build something and expect others to take care of it.

Back
Top Bottom