• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Godless democrats condemn Christians for supporting Trump because Trump in spite of his sins

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The ungodly left creep out from behind their walls of separation they have erected between themselves and God to pronounce Trump a sinner and therefore, according to their kind of logic, unworthy of support.

needs more font

The ungodly left creep out from behind their walls of separation they have erected between themselves and God to pronounce Trump a sinner and therefore, according to their kind of logic, unworthy of support.

Irony, marke talking about ungodly.

It's relevant when you try to criticize Biden and others for not being Christ-like enough, when you support Trump who is the antithesis of everything Jesus ever said.

You support Trump just because you want to, not because he's more Christian than anyone else.

It's relevant when you try to criticize Biden and others for not being Christ-like enough, when you support Trump who is the antithesis of everything Jesus ever said.

You support Trump just because you want to, not because he's more Christian than anyone else.

Ungodly leftist democrat supporters: Vote for Biden, he is a saint. Don't vote for Trump. He is a devil.

I reject the twisted logic of the left. I will vote for the 'devil' who does everything he can to put a stop to the rioting and looting. I will not vote for the 'saint' who is unaware there is anything wrong with the rioting and looting.

That's pretty Deep Marke

Ungodly leftist democrat supporters: Vote for Biden, he is a saint. Don't vote for Trump. He is a devil.

I reject the twisted logic of the left. I will vote for the 'devil' who does everything he can to put a stop to the rioting and looting. I will not vote for the 'saint' who is unaware there is anything wrong with the rioting and looting.

Reject it all you want, but you "very conservative" voters made religion a litmus test in voting and support deciding Republicans were the party of faith.

Yet decided "grab em by the *****" Trump was the new messiah of the party.

We have every reason to call out that insanity.

If you were to choose candidates based on how Christ-like they are, Biden beats Trump by a mile.

Somehow, it's like every single demographic owes the democrat party their vote. Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Black and White and Hispanics, rich and poor etc. etc. and you are evil if you don't give them YOUR vote that they think they deserve so much. Sorry, but no. it doesn't work that way. Democrats owe us policies and leadership, no one owes them anything.

If you were to choose candidates based on how Christ-like they are, Biden beats Trump by a mile.

Oh damn, who made you judge?

Idk if you've seen Biden's policies he's been responsible for the last 40 years, but it's definitely the complete opposite of the bible.

Jerry Falwell Jr... Donald Trump... The racists who are Republicans and celebrated when Trump was elected.... I could go on, but no need. None live their lives according to Christ's teachings. Not even close.

The GOP is loaded with phony Christians who are doing more damage to Christianity than the 'left' ever did...

Idk if you've seen Biden's policies he's been responsible for the last 40 years, but it's definitely the complete opposite of the bible.

Anyone that thinks that Donald Trump or his policies are in any way compatible with Jesus's teachings needs to re-read the book, and slower next time.

I consider him unworthy of supper because he is a POS.

Jahweh is a dick too, so he and trump can go **** each other.

Anyone that thinks that Donald Trump or his policies are in any way compatible with Jesus's teachings needs to re-read the book, and slower next time.

No one thinks that. JC would have never been in politics to begin with, considering the nature of the job. "What is caesar's, belongs to Caesar".

But when you have a specific party that is fine with 1 million babies being killed in the womb every year well......let's just say I don't see any cities locking down when PP clinics set up shop.

Biden is a man of faith and a good person, Trump is an utterly despicable human being. If character doesn't matter to you then fine but own it.

Lol....na, it’s Right Wing American Christians who act completely opposite the Bible.

No one thinks that. JC would have never been in politics to begin with, considering the nature of the job. "What is caesar's, belongs to Caesar".

1. Everything Jesus did was political at the time. Israel was a theocracy, there was no separation of church and state. In fact, the entire concept of separation of church and state would have been incomprehensible to them at the time. If you criticized religious authorities, then you were involving yourself in politics.

2. Let's look at the verse you paraphrased in context:

Matthew 22:15-22

"Then the Pharisees went and plotted to entrap him in what he said. 16 So they sent their disciples to him, along with the Herodians, saying, “Teacher, we know that you are sincere, and teach the way of God in accordance with truth, and show deference to no one; for you do not regard people with partiality. 17 Tell us, then, what you think. Is it lawful to pay taxes to the emperor, or not?” 18 But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, “Why are you putting me to the test, you hypocrites? 19 Show me the coin used for the tax.” And they brought him a denarius. 20 Then he said to them, “Whose head is this, and whose title?” 21 They answered, “The emperor’s.” Then he said to them, “Give therefore to the emperor the things that are the emperor’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” 22 When they heard this, they were amazed; and they left him and went away."

The passage has nothing to do with a separation of church and state. The religious authorities were constantly trying to get Jesus to commit sedition. In this case, Jesus was simply being clever to avoid committing sedition. Basically, he asks them "Who is on this coin?", to which they answer the emperor, and he said "Well, it's his then, so give it back to him."

BTW, how passages in the Bible do you think there are on helping the sick and the poor? The answer is over 2000, it is the most common subject in the Bible.

Everyone's a sinner, I guess, but not everyone has no social redeeming value whatsoever, and that is certainly Trump.

BTW, how passages in the Bible do you think there are on helping the sick and the poor? The answer is over 2000, it is the most common subject in the Bible.

Yeah, and Donald Trump worships his wealth more than anything else.. And Jerry Falwell Jr. just got a $10 mil golden parachute to ''resign' from LU...lol... I'm sure both will be giving their riches to the poor and sick.. NOT...

More F O N T

4crzgn.jpg

Yeah, and Donald Trump worships his wealth more than anything else.. And Jerry Falwell Jr. just got a $10 mil golden parachute to ''resign' from LU...lol... I'm sure both will be giving their riches to the poor and sick.. NOT...

There is a verse that the religious right types will point to in order to justify their politics, Matthew 26:11 - "The poor you will always have with you". They use it to argue that there will always be poor people and there is basically nothing you can do about it. However, they ignore the context of the verse. They were in the house of Simon the Leper. If you look at the context of the verse, what Jesus was saying was not there will always be poor people and there is nothing you can do about it, but rather that his followers would always be with the sick and the poor, and that he would only be with them on earth for a short time.

I don't believe either Biden or Trump are Christians. I support Trump for his support of Christians and Jews and despise democrats for their many displays of disrespect for Christians and Jews.

Reject it all you want, but you "very conservative" voters made religion a litmus test in voting and support deciding Republicans were the party of faith.

Yet decided "grab em by the *****" Trump was the new messiah of the party.

We have every reason to call out that insanity.

I don't vote for politicians based upon their religious claims or on the number of false or true allegations leveled against them. I support Trump for his favorable actions towards Jews and Christians and I reject democrats for their opposition to Christian beliefs, views and values.

Biden supports abortion and homosexuality. That makes him God's opponent on those issues.

Back
Top Bottom