• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Godless democrats condemn Christians for supporting Trump because Trump in spite of his sins

Cultists tend to love their leaders. didnt turn out so well at Jonestown or Waco

It did turn out badly in Waco. Clinton officials refused to arrest Koresh on the street like they could have done and instead called in armed swat soldiers and the News media to swarm the place when Koresh and his followers knew they were coming. Tragically, democrats who claimed they went in with tanks to save the children ended up setting the compound on fire and burning more than two dozen children alive.

needs more font

i guess everyone has noticed that the closer we get to the election the bigger and more angry his threads become.

he's the dude that thinks if he talks louder and louder then he's righter and righter.

as, of course, the evangelical OP supports one of the dirtiest humans on earth. shame on him.

i guess everyone has noticed that the closer we get to the election the bigger and more angry his threads become.

he's the dude that thinks if he talks louder and louder then he's righter and righter.

as, of course, the evangelical OP supports one of the dirtiest humans on earth. shame on him.

What? I can't hear you.

Poor reasoning

The ungodly left creep out from behind their walls of separation they have erected between themselves and God to pronounce Trump a sinner and therefore, according to their kind of logic, unworthy of support.

Make up your mind. If the Left is ungodly, on what basis would they pronounce Trump a sinner? The initial assumption contradicts the conclusion. Incoherent, @ best.

Maybe some croutons?

Ungodly leftist democrat supporters: Vote for Biden, he is a saint. Don't vote for Trump. He is a devil.

I reject the twisted logic of the left. I will vote for the 'devil' who does everything he can to put a stop to the rioting and looting. I will not vote for the 'saint' who is unaware there is anything wrong with the rioting and looting.

Same problem as before. If the Left is Ungodly, How can Biden be a saint? Or do you contend that Biden isn't representative of the Left?

If you want to put up these word salad buffets, Can we have some bacon & blue cheese dressing to go with?

Call the question

No one thinks that. JC would have never been in politics to begin with, considering the nature of the job. "What is caesar's, belongs to Caesar".

But when you have a specific party that is fine with 1 million babies being killed in the womb every year well......let's just say I don't see any cities locking down when PP clinics set up shop.

If the fetus is in the womb, it's not a baby. It's a baby when he or she is born. Abortion is addressed a lot on DP.

& it's not a million abortions/year in the US anyway. It hasn't been for decades. See Abortion statistics in the United States - Wikipedia

Abortions in the US peaked @ 1,429,247 in 1990, & have been declining ever since; there were 1,186,039 abortions in 1997 (the last year there were more than 1,000,000 - for about 20 years previously). There were 623,471 abortions in 2016.

Words have meanings

I have no respect for baby killers and sodomites who think they have a right to force Christians to abandon their beliefs and accept sodomy just because the sodomites will be offended if they don't.

baby killers - This is very Old Testament rhetoric. If you're talking about abortion, no one is killing babies - @ least, not under the guidelines of Roe v. Wade. We've covered this ground a lot of times, in the Abortion forum.

Poverty rate changes

If you look at history you will find that 50 years of democrat social plans and rob the rich tax schemes have done nothing to lower the poverty rate in America.

In the US? It's hard to factor out the exact causes of the fluctuations in the US poverty rate, but see • U.S. poverty rate by year 1990-2018 | Statista.

The rate varies between a high of 15.2% (it looks like), & a low of 11.3% (or so) - from 1990 to 2018. The poverty rate was going down in 2018, but I'm sure the COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted that decay.

Re: Poverty rate changes

Well, being the Antichrist on this site, I can confidently say that both Democrats and Republicans are fulfilling my plans.

Re: Call the question

If the fetus is in the womb, it's not a baby. It's a baby when he or she is born. Abortion is addressed a lot on DP.

& it's not a million abortions/year in the US anyway. It hasn't been for decades. See Abortion statistics in the United States - Wikipedia

Abortions in the US peaked @ 1,429,247 in 1990, & have been declining ever since; there were 1,186,039 abortions in 1997 (the last year there were more than 1,000,000 - for about 20 years previously). There were 623,471 abortions in 2016.

and of course, you're entirely fine with those numbers.

Re: Call the question

and of course, you're entirely fine with those numbers.

I don't know that anyone is happy with the number of abortions in the US. The trend is down, as noted, more than 50% down from the high point.

It would be much simpler to make sure people had birth control information & devices & medication, sufficient to prevent or encourage pregnancy, as they wish. We're not there in the US, for political & religious & ideological reasons that we see played out in any discussion of abortion & birth control.

But I do like your insinuation that I'm some kind of blood-hungry ghoul. Please keep up the fine work.

It bothers you that Trump talked dirty a dozen years ago on a movie set but does not bother you that Biden raped Tara Reade in a congressional hallway?

I take no joy in watching the USA go down the dumpster with this president
It bothers me that a bunch of fake Christians love the personification of the 7 deadly sins and root this fraudster on with glee.

It did turn out badly in Waco. Clinton officials refused to arrest Koresh on the street like they could have done and instead called in armed swat soldiers and the News media to swarm the place when Koresh and his followers knew they were coming. Tragically, democrats who claimed they went in with tanks to save the children ended up setting the compound on fire and burning more than two dozen children alive.

It has turned out bad in Washington with Trump as well, lets not give him a second term to finish off the country

Re: Poor reasoning

Make up your mind. If the Left is ungodly, on what basis would they pronounce Trump a sinner? The initial assumption contradicts the conclusion. Incoherent, @ best.

I had thought you would catch the irony of the hypocritical democrat position.

Re: Maybe some croutons?

Same problem as before. If the Left is Ungodly, How can Biden be a saint? Or do you contend that Biden isn't representative of the Left?

If you want to put up these word salad buffets, Can we have some bacon & blue cheese dressing to go with?

I don't agree with the religious views of the deranged left.

I don't agree with the religious views of the deranged Right.

Re: Words have meanings

baby killers - This is very Old Testament rhetoric. If you're talking about abortion, no one is killing babies - @ least, not under the guidelines of Roe v. Wade. We've covered this ground a lot of times, in the Abortion forum.

What the heathen see as a necessary good for the heathen community God sees as murder of the innocent.

I take no joy in watching the USA go down the dumpster with this president
It bothers me that a bunch of fake Christians love the personification of the 7 deadly sins and root this fraudster on with glee.

Reality alert: Democrats are not on the right track to restore harmony between God and Americans.

It has turned out bad in Washington with Trump as well, lets not give him a second term to finish off the country

What do you see as deteriorating under Trump? Welfare? Government control? Global warming expenses? Funding for illegal healthcare?

Re: Poor reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by southwest88 View Post
end quote/

I had thought you would catch the irony of the hypocritical democrat position.

Nah, there's no irony there. It's a flat-out contradiction in terms.

But that's very amusing. You can't resist calling the Left godless, but then you want to charge the Left with some other (presumably sinister) religious views. Make up your mind - it's one or the other. & No, you can't have it both ways.

Re: Words have meanings

What the heathen see as a necessary good for the heathen community God sees as murder of the innocent.

If you want to debate abortion, there's a forum here that's already full of arguments pro & con. See you there.

The ungodly left creep out from behind their walls of separation they have erected between themselves and God to pronounce Trump a sinner and therefore, according to their kind of logic, unworthy of support.

What do you know about erections?

Back
Top Bottom