• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"God told me to shoot him, so I did."[W:333]

Manc Skipper

Wrinkly member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
A sample of why some of April's US shooting death toll had to die.

Chj7SKtUkAENOPl.jpg:large

Re: "God told me to shoot him, so I did."

Did any of this happen in the UK?

No?

Then what business is it of yours?

Oh, yeah you're from the home of Dickens. "Humanity (is) my business."

Nice to see you Jacob Marley. :roll:

Last edited:

Did any of this happen in the UK?

No?

Then what business is it of yours? :roll:

we have a couple foreigners who apparently want to end our rights. I cannot tell if its due to the Aesop theory that misery craves company or there really is a world-wide conspiracy to disarm free citizens. Either way, their opinion not only matters not to us Citizens, their attacks on gun ownership are pathetic and dishonest

Ok.

ANd your point is?

That amongst 350,000,000 people, there are a couple idiots?

Congratulations? You win the internet?

Ok.

ANd your point is?

That amongst 350,000,000 people, there are a couple idiots?

Congratulations? You win the internet?

three or four gun banners think that the way to convince undecided citizens about gun issues is to smear 100 Million honest gun owners with stories about a few idiots. We don't even know if the people these gun banners post about are even legal gun owners.

Its the best the banners can to because they cannot find any objective studies that support their views-those being that harassing or impeding lawful citizens from buying guns-does squat about deterring criminals. The banners know they have no such evidence so they try to use "guilt by association"

and speaking of guilt by association-almost every violent criminal supports gun bans or severe restrictions on our rights.

Lets give you some more.

Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago. Being in Chicago.

You may be noticing a theme. And thats just one month. In Chicago. Then there is Baltimore. And Detroit. And New Orleans. And Gary.

And......................

See...I noticed you missed the day to day 'normal' violence.

:doh

When trying to post data from the "gun violence archive" for just the last 72 hours, DPs response....

The following errors occurred with your submission

The text that you have entered is too long (17683 characters). Please shorten it to 5000 characters long.

Here is a link to that data: Last 72 Hours | Gun Violence Archive

:wow:

three or four gun banners think that the way to convince undecided citizens about gun issues is to smear 100 Million honest gun owners with stories about a few idiots. We don't even know if the people these gun banners post about are even legal gun owners.

Its the best the banners can to because they cannot find any objective studies that support their views-those being that harassing or impeding lawful citizens from buying guns-does squat about deterring criminals. The banners know they have no such evidence so they try to use "guilt by association"

and speaking of guilt by association-almost every violent criminal supports gun bans or severe restrictions on our rights.

And almost none of this is "violence" it seems to be mostly accidents.

Depending upon the context two of these might be legitimate self defense. We don't know though, because this is some internet graphic citing no sources and changing the context to first person then paraphrasing. hence we can't even discuss the incidents cited. Apparently Manc Skipper thinks you have a right to assault parishoners at a church with no consequences, or to assault some lady you just got into a rear end vehicle accident with. From finding some media articles on these incidents they may not be, but it's hard to tell from lack of details. at least from our standpoint.

He also cites this is "why the US shooting death toll is so high" but nearly all of these were non fatal.

Last edited:

Are you Sharia compliant?

Like you got time for this anti-gun rubbish...seriously...

Some people are too stupid to do anything. It's why they invented rubber rooms. Makes it safer for rest of us. Some shouldn't be driving. They take the license away from those.
Some hear voices. They have a name for that.
Should I go on?

Bradford fatal stabbing 'linked to family dispute' - BBC News

Guess it is time to ban the British from having knives.
You laugh...sure. But....

Doctors' kitchen knives ban call Knife
Doctors say knives are too pointed
A&E doctors are calling for a ban on long pointed kitchen knives to reduce deaths from stabbing.
A team from West Middlesex University Hospital said violent crime is on the increase - and kitchen knives are used in as many as half of all stabbings.
They argued many assaults are committed impulsively, prompted by alcohol and drugs, and a kitchen knife often makes an all too available weapon.
BBC NEWS | Health | Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

guess what-the Nanny state across the Atlantic has already started doing that

Go figure.

Go figure.

yeah you cannot possess a lock blade (i.e. a safer) folding knife on your person in Nanny state England.

yeah you cannot possess a lock blade (i.e. a safer) folding knife on your person in Nanny state England.

But what about the mass murdering Butter knife? Is that banned or they going to ban butter so people don't have a reason to have or use a butter knife?

But what about the mass murdering Butter knife? Is that banned or they going to ban butter so people don't have a reason to have or use a butter knife?

don't tell them about the "margarine machete"!

That's a logical knight's-move too far to follow. None of the deaths or maimings were blamed on the guns, just the ****wit owners, legally entitled to carry them, to the clear and present danger of anyone nearby.

That's a logical knight's-move too far to follow. None of the deaths or maimings were blamed on the guns, just the ****wit owners, legally entitled to carry them, to the clear and present danger of anyone nearby.

we don't need a bed wetting nanny state here where citizens are not trusted to have even pocket knives

I call it a butter shank after hitting the grinder with it.

I call it a butter shank after hitting the grinder with it.

if you can make a shank out of a toothpaste tube, you sure can out of a steel butter knife

Most of these accidental discharges are Glock related. Glocks are unsafe.

The AR accidental discharge is odd since AR's normally jam anyway.

Dropping your purse is butter fingers and not a good idea when a gun is in it.

Violating any of the rules of safe gun handling can get you shot too -- never handle a gun without first unloading it.

Whenever you talk to God it is called prayer. Whenever God talks to you it is called schizophrenia.

Road rage is why the anti gun crowd does not want the pro gun crowd to have gun rights.

Now I see that you are from the UK -- that explains your confusion.

There is a long list of gun safety rules that most of these various accidents violated.

In addition to which Glocks are unsafe.

Last edited:

Most of these accidental discharges are Glock related.

depends-at one time the squeeze cocker-HK had a few including a USMS deputy who blew off a nut drawing one, But given most current police issue pistols are GLOCK, that makes some sense. Glocks, or the similar MP Smiths carried loose in a pocket or a purse are asking for trouble The XD at least has the hand grip back up safety that makes it less likely to have an AD. I like Glocks, have a bunch and my wife keeps one as her primary home defense pistol but I won't carry one. anything I carry-SW Shield, SW Compact (these have the manual safety) SIG 938 or a CZ has a manual safety on it

depends-at one time the squeeze cocker-HK had a few including a USMS deputy who blew off a nut drawing one, But given most current police issue pistols are GLOCK, that makes some sense. Glocks, or the similar MP Smiths carried loose in a pocket or a purse are asking for trouble The XD at least has the hand grip back up safety that makes it less likely to have an AD. I like Glocks, have a bunch and my wife keeps one as her primary home defense pistol but I won't carry one. anything I carry-SW Shield, SW Compact (these have the manual safety) SIG 938 or a CZ has a manual safety on it

Glocks are unsafe and hazardous to the owner and everyone with 1 mile.

Back
Top Bottom