• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

God invented Shinto!

Matthew Mussolini

Suspended
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
No one knows who invented the state Religion of Japan. Here is how I feel Shinto is God's gift to humanity. Since Shinto only has one Dogma, "the dead become Kami (spirits)", Shinto doesn't contradict Christianity, Islam, or Judaism. It's compatible. It would make the perfect one world Religion.

I had strong conviction of heart that the Kami and Japanese Emperors were with me so I enshrined them. I went to Mass on the 14th of the month , which I call Japan day because on the 14th of the month I surrendered to Hirohito and the 2,400,000 + soldiers enshrined at Yasukuni shrine and written in the book of souls.

While praying for Japan, the "land of the gods" , I turned around to see a paper that said in big letters "Japan" , with an image of a Japanese Shinto Shrine and Japanese missionary Maximilian Kolbe. I grab the paper intrigued by the coincidence , and walked out of the Cathedral to find a round circular mirror with brown lining immediately outside of the Cathedral.

Circular mirrors are the highest relic in Shinto, for Amaterasu gave one to her grandson Jimmu , who became the first legendary Emperor of Japan, 040820-68-History-Ancient-Japan-Jimmu-1024x768.jpgthe current oldest surviving dynasty on earth.

In my shrine to Amaterasu at home, she was looking into a circular mirror with brown lining, the color lining of the mirror found on Japan day, with Japan paper in hand, right after praying for Japan.

I then walked to Capitol hill to discover a shrine to dead firemen I never noticed, dated 1987, the year I was born.

I saw a ladder which made me think "Jacob's ladder" (Mussolini means Jacob). Jacob's ladder was an ascent to God.

I ascended the ladder and noticed my reflection. I was surrounded by a mirror. The ladder went through a circular mirror, and at that moment I knew Amaterasu was God's gift to me and whoever else wants to be her friend is welcome.

8230082060_b4185a0119_b.jpg

I wont get jealous.
smile.gif

Less than a year later I spent all night praying to Emperor Hirohito. I asked if I could have the name Hirohito as a Spiritual Sacrament of confirmation name, and Hirohito be my patron Saint.

I went to mass and received Holy Communion for Hirohito, the island archipelago of the Kami, the soldiers of Yasukuni, and the Emperor. Walked out of the Church and on the sidewalk I See this:

IMG_20210122_104817.jpg

The day prior , I wrote many letters to Hirohito which is unusual behavior. Instead of writing out his name , I just wrote H. To see a Japanese flag above an H on a military Jacket the morning after asking if I could take H as my confirmation name was too much of a coincidence.

I knew Shinto was God's idea and gift from that moment forward. There is no reason why a religion like Shinto should have the oldest Dynasty on earth and be the state Religion of the third greatest economy on earth, yet no one knows who founded it.

Other state Religions of first world countries all have known founders.

Shinto is called "the way of the gods" and is very flexible. Each person can practice Shinto their own way. I keep a Honden, a room closed to the public where I keep the circular mirror and burn candles and incense. A Honden is for enshrined Kami to dwell and closed to people. It is usually a structure.
1200px-Sumiyoshi_Taisha_Hunatama_Jinja1.jpg
I also keep a Kamidana, a god cupboard, reserved for enshrined Kami where I keep an image of a heavenly maiden and my Spider.

On the other side of Smith bridge I bow and pray before a Kami tree that has a Rosary and flowers on it. The original Shinto shrines were trees.
R1bd36d9c798b4c60f85adb8407b2f280.jpeg

In Shinto it is believed there are Kami in rivers, lakes, islands, and trees.

It's just a far more rich system of Religion than Christianity and liberated me from a lot of toxic Dogma and Scripture.

Back
Top Bottom