• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

God/Godless Purpose/No Purpose

God says that Valery should love everybody.

Not his god. His god says things like, "Allah does not love unbelievers", and, "Allah is the enemy of unbelievers". How much leeway do you think his followers have in making up their own minds about whether or not to follow suite?

Valery's blanket statements are hilarious!

Devout Muslims don't make **** up. They simply parrot what the qur'an says. Show me a blanket statement, and I'll probably be able to tie it to a verse in the qur'an (or maybe a hadith).

Not much seeing as it isn't my book. It isn't God's word either.

The qur'an says it is. You're supposed to believe in al taurat wa al injil.

(This is probably where you claim those books have become corrupted and do not represent the scriptures accurately anymore).

Why are you always so hateful towards atheists? What exactly does it gain you?

He said disbelievers, not atheists. In Islam all non-Muslims, even the most devout theists among Jews and Christians, are disbelievers.

The qur'an says it is. You're supposed to believe in al taurat wa al injil.

(This is probably where you claim those books have become corrupted and do not represent the scriptures accurately anymore).

Valery seems to duck & dodge so many questions it's not funny. Beginning to wonder if he'she is even a real muslim, or just a POE.

Back
Top Bottom