• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

God Doesn't Care If You Smoke Weed; Pastors Focus On Decriminalizing Unjust Drug Laws

Re: God Doesn't Care If You Smoke Weed; Pastors Focus On Decriminalizing Unjust Drug

I don't think God does care if you smoke crap..personally I do care when presented with stupified workers..

Does you wants fries wiff dat? ;)

Re: God Doesn't Care If You Smoke Weed; Pastors Focus On Decriminalizing Unjust Drug

Does you wants fries wiff dat? ;)

Let me explain..I am a manager...in a large factory..

Let me explain..I am a manager...in a large factory..

So? Do you advocate drug/alcohol testing? Whether something (name your intoxicant) is legal, by prescription only, OTC or obtained on the street the likelyhood of it being in some of your employees on any given day is still basically the same. Either you have hired good workers that take showing up to work sober and ready to work hard/safely or you have not.

So? Do you advocate drug/alcohol testing? Whether something (name your intoxicant) is legal, by prescription only, OTC or obtained on the street the likelyhood of it being in some of your employees on any given day is still basically the same. Either you have hired good workers that take showing up to work sober and ready to work hard/safely or you have not.

Nah..we pay crap wages..so they get depressed...

Nah..we pay crap wages..so they get depressed...

Ever heard,. you get what you pay for?

God certainly doesn't care if you smoke weed, considering there's no god.

That said, I don't think the planets care either if you smoke weed. Now they do exist.

Back
Top Bottom