• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

~God Defined~

Lucidthots

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
~GOD is that which exists at the center of all living things.~Lucidthots

~GOD is the invisible, eternal, immaterial force, which animates the physical world with life and is capable of knowing~ Lucidthots

Befuddled_Stoner said:
god is nothing more than putting a happy little anthropomorphic face on the cold, uncaring and indifferent set of circumstances that were requisite for life on Earth evolving as it did.
Couldn't resist the opportunity to discordantly chime in :smile:

:lol: Wow..I was expecting something profound but that is the worst oversimplification I've ever seen. So if you don't mind my asking, Mr.Owl how many licks does it take to get to God? :lol:

Last edited:
Lucidthots said:

~GOD is the invisible, eternal, immaterial force, which animates the physical world with life and is capable of knowing~ Lucidthots
God is in us, with us, and all around us.-dead sea scrolls

Lucidthots said:

God must be also the center of human cruelty and stupidity.-Me

I say this because if God is the center of living things, well, these also exist in living things.

Last edited:
God- Is that which Humankind strives to become

tecoyah said:
God- Is that which Humankind strives to become

True!

Mathew 5: 48

Be ye (you) therefore perfect, even as your father in heaven is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom