• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"God Created Man in His Own Image."

I asked you a YES or NO question in post# 32. In your post# 37, your answer is "NO" to that question. Therefore, since you claim God didn't know he was going to kill all of those first born babies, by definition, the Biblical God is "NOT" Omniscient, as He did not know 'everything.' ( Omniscient = 'ALL' knowing )

God knew he was going to do it if necessary. His plan was there would be no need for it. Got that?

God knew he was going to do it if necessary. His plan was there would be no need for it. Got that?
You just contradicted your very own answer you put forth in 'your' post# 37. ( which was "NO" )

Not surprising that the bible claims that considering the bible was written by desert nomads who viewed women as no more than property

Not surprising that the bible claims that considering the bible was written by desert nomads who viewed women as no more than property
Theists claim their God doesn't have a gender, but their genderless God doesn't want females preaching in the Churches in which 'His Word' is taught. I wonder why that is?

It was totally man's fault. God did not make any mistakes.
Well as Woody Allen put it in a movie, reflecting on the evil in the world, “it’s not that God is a bad person, just an under achiever.”

Well as Woody Allen put it in a movie, reflecting on the evil in the world, “it’s not that God is a bad person, just an under achiever.”
I'm also reminded of an episode of 'All in the Family' in which religion was being discussed. Gloria asks Archie why he thinks the Bible makes females second fiddles to males. Archie's response? "Eve was made from a rib - Cheaper cut." :ROFLMAO:

Theists claim their God doesn't have a gender, but their genderless God doesn't want females preaching in the Churches in which 'His Word' is taught. I wonder why that is?
Cpl thousand years of history. Theists are not the only sexists.

God made humans, so obviously humans did not make God.

You have the burden of proof for making a positive claim.

Humans made god, so obviously god did not make humans. You have the burden of proof for making a positive claim.

Humans made God, so obviously God did not make humans. You have the burden of proof for making a positive claim.

You said it, not me. I will not stop asking until you prove men made God . . . unless we both die first.

No, you said it first. I will not stop until you prove that God made man.

Let's back up. Why do you believe man, a mammal species that can only create material things, made God? If the creation of man was "God's fault" you know God created man, even if your logic is flawed. You can't have it both ways.

Back
Top Bottom