• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Goat Removed from USS Lake Erie Along with CO

Well, it's the Navy....so, maybe..........you know........they were ****ing it?

Heh, hope I don't get an infraction for that. I've always been an army guy. So, you know how it is, lol.

Well, it's the Navy....

The mascot of the Navy is a Goat. Just as for the Army it is a Mule, and for the Marines a Bulldog.

1944.jpg

Now I have seen Goats, Bulldogs and Mules as mascots and ceremonial purposes in shore garrisons many times over the years. But aboard a ship?

That was just freaking retarded.

No, that is why the navy keeps marines around.

That is why Navy guys have their names on the back of their pants, so Marines know who they are uhhh ...... dating.

I have seen what a couple of enterprising locals can do with a goat from the perimeter on Camp Anaconda in Iraq. Don't underestimate the affection one can have for a goat.

Back
Top Bottom