• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Go Left, Go Right, or Display of Cognitive Decline?

Was it a sign of cognitive decline; temporary confusion as to which side to exit on; or other?

• Total voters
What were your thoughts when 45 bragged about the Continental Army shutting down the airports during the American Revolution?

What a piddly off-topic question.

Got anything on the topic? Or can we expect you to remain triggered?

The world is going to hell, maybe even a nuclear hell. And Biden, at the podium for x-hundredth time to speak, should be focused on the proper exit? No.

It's a Political Forum.
Hey, I don't own the forum. Don't look at me. ;)

What were your thoughts when 45 bragged about the Continental Army shutting down the airports during the American Revolution?
Probably the same when 45 claimed his father was born in Germany.

The world is going to hell, maybe even a nuclear hell. And Biden, at the podium for x-hundredth time to speak, should be focused on the proper exit? No.
He's supposed to follow the instructions of the SS in order to maximize his protection. You don't see this as a possible issue?

He's supposed to follow the instructions of the SS in order to maximize his protection. You don't see this as a possible issue?
Certainly no more of an "issue" than when 45 ignored SS instructions, and was COVID infected, and put those same SS at risk as he left the hospital for a photo-op.

Yes, his confusion was obvious.... Just another dazed and confused moment that makes us doubt this president's leadership.
Biden has a better grasp of the role of government and how it should work under the Constitution than many in Congress right now. If we can put up with Reagan's Alzheimers we can put up with Biden's dazed and confused.

Thank Goodness that the Continental Army had a strong leader! I can't stand fish and chips.

They're actually better in the US than they are in the UK.... Yikes, the latter are greasy little things.

What a piddly off-topic question.

Got anything on the topic? Or can we expect you to remain triggered?
Triggered? Surely you gest, I am amused by the fact that conservatives get all tingly when Biden makes a gaffe, but you overlooked 4 years of stumbles by his predecessor. Remember "covfefe"? How about Yo-semite? He couldn't pronounce the name of one of our most famous national parks.

Yep, that was truly incredible and created the first no fly zone in all of history. ;)
I beg to differ, seems I read of a cave man climbing onto a pterodactyl some years before the Revolution, but I'm old, I could be wrong.

Biden has a better grasp on the role of government and how it should work under the Constitution than many in Congress right now. If we can put up with Reagan's Alzheimers we can put up with Biden's dazed and confused.

I didn't vote for Reagan, and NO, nobody should be putting up with any president's Alzheimer's, or serious mental decline.
However, I sincerely hope Biden finishes his term, and he isn't removed because of his confusion factor. It's sad to see what's happened to him.
He is a mere shadow of himself, and that is worrisome on the world stage.

However, the thought of Kamala as his stand-in is truly frightening. So, we will suffer through it until '24, I hope.

Last edited:
Triggered? Surely you gest, I am amused by the fact that conservatives get all tingly when Biden makes a gaffe,
We haven't had the same feeling that Chris Matthews had and we're jealous.

but you overlooked 4 years of stumbles by his predecessor. Remember "covfefe"? How about Yo-semite? He couldn't pronounce the name of one of our most famous national parks.

I've seen many people get confused about many things. On stage, the pressure to exactly follow the script can be overwhelming.
My son, as a few of you know, works with a few major players in a studio setting. (Not going to go into it...he and I don't like to be questioned about certain people..no big deal)
Anyway, he's told me several times, when I'm face to face, something like "Christ..it took her 17 damn "Takes" to get the 3 sentences in the script right...She was not in form today"
My point being, when you see a movie, you don't get to see all the screw-ups, dropped lines, coughing, sneezes, many "Takes" for one scene and even idiotic actions from
people who have done that type of acting and work for years.
The politicians have to get it right the first time. ...under the bright lights. It's not always a piece-of-cake.

I've seen many people get confused about many things. On stage, the pressure to exactly follow the script can be overwhelming.
My son, as a few of you know, works with a few major players in a studio setting. (Not going to go into it...he and I don't like to be questioned about certain people..no big deal)
Anyway, he's told me several times, when I'm face to face, something like "Christ..it took her 17 damn "Takes" to get the 3 sentences in the script right...She was not in form today"
My point being, when you see a movie, you don't get to see all the screw-ups, dropped lines, coughing, sneezes, many "Takes" for one scene and even idiotic actions from
people who have done that type of acting and work for years.
The politicians have to get it right the first time. ...under the bright lights. It's not always a piece-of-cake.

Unless said politician's name is Trump... ;)

I enjoyed reading your post, btw. Must be lots of fun for you to learn the inside information on the major players in a studio setting. IOW, the slow crowd. ;)

I didn't vote for Reagan, and NO, nobody should be putting up with any president's Alzheimer's, or serious mental decline.
However, I sincerely hope Biden finishes his term, and he isn't removed because of his confusion factor. It's sad to see what's happened to him.
He is a mere shadow of himself, and that is worrisome on the world stage.

However, the mere thought of Kamala as his stand-in is truly frightening. So, we will suffer through it until '24.
He doesn't look well.
This is off topic but why does it upset so many to think of Ms Harris as a fill in President. She isn't the smartest cookie in the box but she doesn't seem bent on evil or ideology.

Back
Top Bottom