• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Go Fund Me, The Wall

Yup and there SS/Medicare and federal taxes they pay into the system and can't get out should not go to those retiring or needing bridges and roads.
I say we give you what you want....deport everyone. Take the net loss. I mean we paid to educate them might as well just let them go with all they paid in to a system they will not get out....right?

More than happy to keep paying for Americans and anyone here legally to benefit.

I thought this was an Onion story when I first stumbled on the tweets feed. But, last I looked, CBS isn't an onion and usually prints serious material.

Yet, who can really take this serious?
Apparently many people do.
It is up to $10,921,503 as of this moment.

If anyone is interested, here is the link to the GoFundMe page.

Apparently many people do.
It is up to $10,921,503 as of this moment.

Almost 11 million! Only four billion 989 million to go, and Trump has the down payment on his wall he wants. Now, to get Mexico to kick in the pesos to pay it back.

Almost 11 million! Only four billion 989 million to go, and Trump has the down payment on his wall he wants. Now, to get Mexico to kick in the pesos to pay it back.
Hilarious.

I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!
Link.

All that really matters is if his supporters are fine with that, not that his detractors may not be.

A fool and his money are easily parted.
So you are saying you lost money?

Last edited:
Hilarious.

I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!
Link.

All that really matters is if his supporters are fine with that, not that his detractors may not be.

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

His supporters are fine with anything he does, regardless of what it is.

His supporters are fine with anything he does, regardless of what it is.
Why you feel you must state untruths is unknown to me.
So why are you being untruthful?

I have a bridge to sell you, sorry a wall.

The guy who started the fundraiser is probably quite earnest. But giving the money to Trump guarantees it will be misspent.

Back
Top Bottom