• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gmail and google ahhh...

Glowpun

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Hi guys,

Is there a way to get a hold of a live body at gmail?

I received an e-mail from a clinician. I forwarded that e-mail to my personal e-mail which in turn I forwarded to agency A.

I repeated the procedure with the intent to forward the e-mail to agency B. But I don't want either agency to know the other agency also got the e-mail.

Just as I was about to forward the e-mail to agency B, I noticed that the e-mail I sent to agency A was also on the heading. How can that be since each e-mail was sent separately to my personal e-mail address?

I forwarded the e-mail to my personal address as a test but noticed the e-mail did not arrive!!!

Hi guys,

Is there a way to get a hold of a live body at gmail?

I received an e-mail from a clinician. I forwarded that e-mail to my personal e-mail which in turn I forwarded to agency A.

I repeated the procedure with the intent to forward the e-mail to agency B. But I don't want either agency to know the other agency also got the e-mail.

Just as I was about to forward the e-mail to agency B, I noticed that the e-mail I sent to agency A was also on the heading. How can that be since each e-mail was sent separately to my personal e-mail address?

I forwarded the e-mail to my personal address as a test but noticed the e-mail did not arrive!!!

Not 100% sure what you mean, but when forwarding an e-mail on Gmail, you must delete the original text of the e-mail sent to you at the bottom of your new email.

Back
Top Bottom