• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GM is slashing 14,700 factory and white collar jobs in North America; may close five factories

But....but.....but the tariffs were supposed to bring jobs back to America!

Meanwhile Trump continues to recruit and hire foreign nationals to work at Mar-a-Lardo.

But the Trump/GOP tax cuts to corporations!

Trading of GM’s stock at the New York Stock Exchange is currently halted.

Last edited:
I see the MAGA Trumpeteers are staying out of these threads. Likely until they are told what the narrative is supposed to be so they can regurgitate it ad nauseam.

I see the MAGA Trumpeteers are staying out of these threads. Likely until they are told what the narrative is supposed to be so they can regurgitate it ad nauseam.

They're strategizing behind the scenes, trying to find a way to blame this on Clinton, Obama, and Comey.

they have to wait until Hannity and Kellyanne tells them what to say. Happens all the time.

How come the citizens of Trump Fan Nation aren't in this thread? Where is Conservative to post some of his charts?

as*** is usually here too. Maybe waiting for marching orders via Putin, or got drafted into the war with Ukrainians.

Exactly, Hannity hasn't been on yet ya know? Breitbart writers are busy strategizing still.....

They're strategizing behind the scenes, trying to find a way to blame this on Clinton, Obama, and Comey.

Even if they don't find it, it's still all the left's fault, we ALL know that. The "right" or GOP base or whatever it is in the Trump era is nothing if not EXPERT at confirmation bias. Plus COOS (Clinton/Obama Obsession Syndrome)

Even if they don't find it, it's still all the left's fault, we ALL know that. The "right" or GOP base or whatever it is in the Trump era is nothing if not EXPERT at confirmation bias. Plus COOS (Clinton/Obama Obsession Syndrome)

But her emails!!

But her emails!!

Yeah but with Trump's side piece, er I mean daughter, that one prolly gonna quiet down. It will be Uranium or some **** or maybe Bill being a sex predator cuz they're incapable of seeing the irony in that line of attack.

Back
Top Bottom