• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Globalists Will Need Another Crisis In America As Their Reset Agenda Fails

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The last bastion?
——-
It might sound like “US exceptionalism” to point this out (…and how very dare I), but even if the globalist Reset is successful in every other nation on Earth, the globalists are still failures if they can’t secure and subjugate the American people. As I’ve noted many times in the past, most of the world has been sufficiently disarmed, and even though we are seeing resistance in multiple European nations against forced vaccination legislation and medical tyranny, it is unlikely that they will have the ability to actually repel a full on march into totalitarianism.

Is this the same Trump that had all his products made in China?
Even the MAGA hats?
Yes, he's such a hero for US manufacturers.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Launched in 2009, ZeroHedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey, also known as “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview, the ZeroHedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of Bloomberg’s interview; however, a New Yorker article also covered their history.
ZeroHedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin after he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after being fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”
Read our profile on Bulgaria’s government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.
According to Rationalwiki, the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.

Hahahaha.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Launched in 2009, ZeroHedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey, also known as “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview, the ZeroHedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of Bloomberg’s interview; however, a New Yorker article also covered their history.
ZeroHedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin after he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after being fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”
Read our profile on Bulgaria’s government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.
According to Rationalwiki, the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.

Hahahaha.

The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst." The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."

Is this the same Trump that had all his products made in China?
Even the MAGA hats?
Yes, he's such a hero for US manufacturers.
How dare you piont out what the cult leader does. You are only supposed to listen to what he says. That is unless he says something stupid. Then you need to decode the idiocy to find the hidden genius.

Trump needs to be eliminated as a force because he's never read the constitution and thinks it's an obstacle to be pushed and tested rather than read and followed.

The last bastion?
——-
It might sound like “US exceptionalism” to point this out (…and how very dare I), but even if the globalist Reset is successful in every other nation on Earth, the globalists are still failures if they can’t secure and subjugate the American people. As I’ve noted many times in the past, most of the world has been sufficiently disarmed, and even though we are seeing resistance in multiple European nations against forced vaccination legislation and medical tyranny, it is unlikely that they will have the ability to actually repel a full on march into totalitarianism.

WTF?

The last bastion?
——-

Complaining about globalism on the internet is hilariously ironic.

Trump needs to be eliminated as a force because he's never read the constitution and thinks it's an obstacle to be pushed and tested rather than read and followed.
Says someone who thinks the first and second amendments should be pushed and tested rather than read and followed.

Says someone who thinks the first and second amendments should be pushed and tested rather than read and followed.
No... says someone who watched Trump operate and ignore the constitution whenever it suited him for 4 years.

What did you see that makes you think you know anything about my thoughts on the first or second amendments?

No... says someone who watched Trump operate and ignore the constitution whenever it suited him for 4 years.

What did you see that makes you think you know anything about my thoughts on the first or second amendments?
What did you see that shows Trump ignoring the Constitution?

What did you see that shows Trump ignoring the Constitution?
When he said there was no collusion while Manafort is passing campaign data to Russians.
Using an emergency declaration to usurp Congress power to legislate spending.
Soliciting campaign assistance from a foreign government.
Telling his staff to ignore subpoenas.
Firing people for doing their jobs.
Claiming an election was stolen when he knows it wasn't.

What did you see me do or say?

When he said there was no collusion while Manafort is passing campaign data to Russians. Please quote the part of the constitution this violates.
Using an emergency declaration to usurp Congress power to legislate spending. Please quote the part of the constitution this violates. btw, this action was in accordance with the law. Have you never heard of the National Emergencies Act?
Soliciting campaign assistance from a foreign government. He didn't do that.
Telling his staff to ignore subpoenas. Please quote the part of the constitution this violates.
Firing people for doing their jobs. Please quote the part of the constitution this violates.
Claiming an election was stolen when he knows it wasn't. Please quote the part of the constitution this violates.

What did you see me do or say?
I really don't think you have a very good grasp on either the Constitution or the law.

"Globalists" is just the dumbest scare quote word ever.

You didn't answer my question.

You are dismissed.
I don't care about your question.

I responded to your obvious ignorance of the Constitution and the law. You say Trump violated the Constitution, yet you cannot present anything he did.

Yes...you should dismiss me. (though I don't think you really will)

The last bastion?
——-

vsmidozyttu61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom