• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

global warming

stsburns said:
The air I breath is causing it? I need to stop exhaling, for the sake of mother earth! :lol:

THAT is a good idea. And when you do, say this Prayer for a Good Death:

Prayer for a Good Death

by Rev. Chris Korda

Great Spirit, I am unworthy;
My species has disgraced itself.
Of all the species that live, or have ever lived,
Mine is the lowliest.
Lower than the flowers who fill the air with sweet pollen,
Lower than the trees who encircle the Earth with their roots,
Lower than the insects, rulers of Earth
Since the beginning of time,
Lower than the darting fish,
Lower than the soaring birds,
Lower than the four-legged creatures,
Who are the beating heart of the living Earth.

Great Spirit, my shame is as deep as the ocean,
And my sadness is unbearable.
I pray for enlightenment,
But fear that my prayer is too late.
Great Spirit, if this be so, then I pray for extinction.
Let my species become extinct, and vanish from the Earth.
Let my loins be barren,
Let my seed not sprout,
Let the race of men fall like leaves.
Let my fields grow wild,
Let my fences crumble,
Let my cities turn to dust, and become forests.
Let the grass drink my blood;
Let my body be food for worms.
Great Spirit, let me die, that the Earth may live.

Images from the UN Climate Change Conference in Montreal. I feel bad for those poor people,protesting Global Warming in frigid temps. It's something below zero here in Chicagoland this evening, I'm sure it's the same in Montreal.

capt.mtlb10312032349.canada_climate_change_protest_mtlb103.jpg

"Cold is Cool" - you would know lady, you're in it.

2005_12_03t171802_319x450_us_environment_climate.jpg

Yes, "too hot to handle" indeed. Hot cocoa anyone?

capt.mtlb10612040025.canada_climate_change__mtlb106.jpg

Nice to see the "burka" fashion has made it to Great White . . .I mean Global Warming North.

Mmmmmm . . .global warming. Come'on folks, let's have a little fun:lol: .

I wonder if any of those protesters saw the irony of their situation? They were trying to stop global warming wilst wearing heavy coats and jackets...I would be all for global warming if the alternative was getting frostbite...

Did anyone see that southpark episode about global warming a few weeks back? It was hillarious.

sissy-boy said:

THAT is a good idea. And when you do, say this Prayer for a Good Death:

Prayer for a Good Death

by Rev. Chris Korda

Great Spirit, I am unworthy;
My species has disgraced itself.
Of all the species that live, or have ever lived,
Mine is the lowliest.
Lower than the flowers who fill the air with sweet pollen,
Lower than the trees who encircle the Earth with their roots,
Lower than the insects, rulers of Earth
Since the beginning of time,
Lower than the darting fish,
Lower than the soaring birds,
Lower than the four-legged creatures,
Who are the beating heart of the living Earth.

Great Spirit, my shame is as deep as the ocean,
And my sadness is unbearable.
I pray for enlightenment,
But fear that my prayer is too late.
Great Spirit, if this be so, then I pray for extinction.
Let my species become extinct, and vanish from the Earth.
Let my loins be barren,
Let my seed not sprout,
Let the race of men fall like leaves.
Let my fields grow wild,
Let my fences crumble,
Let my cities turn to dust, and become forests.
Let the grass drink my blood;
Let my body be food for worms.
Great Spirit, let me die, that the Earth may live.

Exhale CO2 end of story! :lol:

FireUltra 98 said:
Thanks for the reply (this was much better than you earlier one). My personal opinions on this issue:

Have we experienced a global warming period, yes.

Is is all due to mankind and industry, no.

Is Kyoto a bad proposal, yes. It doesn't do any good to not include China and India, not to mention the negative impact on our economy. That's why Dems and GOPers didn't approve it and why Blair wanted out.

Should we be promoting more fuel efficient, CO2 reducing technologies, yes. But the market has to want them. What the market wants, the market will get.

Those are my personal opinions on Global Warming. Thanks Onion.

Well it seems to be common for people never to accept responsibility for thier actions. This seems particularily prominent these days with right wing extreemist republicans.
For those that do not believe that modern day global warming - prominent in the last century and this I suggest you look at this image.
carbon_cycle.jpg

Do you not see the excess contribution that is made my humans?

Finally the market is not going to provide for leaner more efficient vehicles unless gas rises above at least $3~4/gal for gas at the pump and there is a demand. Market works with supply and demand. If gas is so cheap, what's the need for efficient vehicles? Thus unless there is an organized push for more efficient vehicles, the auto-companies are not going to produce them. Particularily the big three american manufacturers.

sissy-boy said:
Uhhm. It would be like it was in the lat ice age? Why don't you move back to that time period and tell us what it was like.

Sounds typical - just like a regular Lib!

YOU SAID: Why don't you move back to that time period and tell us what it was like

IF you want to know - do it yourself!

I am a conservative - I do not expect the world to do for me!

The whole challenge and fun in life is seeing what I can actually do for myself!

I don't buy into that song that says "I Can Get By With A Little Help From My Friends"

I just need my best friend! I happen to be my own best friend - I like myself!

You lib's should give it a try!

Slantedfacts said:

YOU SAID: Why don't you move back to that time period and tell us what it was like

The whole challenge and fun in life is seeing what I can actually do for myself!

I don't buy into that song that says "I Can Get By With A Little Help From My Friends"

Of course conservatives are never ever wrong. That's what being a conservative is all about. To be so conservative that you never stick your head out of your shell to look around, hoping that hiding away in self arrogance will solve all the problems in the world. Because afterall, what do I care of what happens to things around me, it has nothing to do with me.

Slantedfacts said:

jfuh said:
Of course conservatives are never ever wrong. That's what being a conservative is all about. To be so conservative that you never stick your head out of your shell to look around, hoping that hiding away in self arrogance will solve all the problems in the world. Because afterall, what do I care of what happens to things around me, it has nothing to do with me.

Both of you folks are new, so I'll address both...

Coming into this forum like a house afire with the political generalizations won't win very many friends here....After time you start to realize that you're doing nothing more than instigating a shoutfest instead of debating with any meaningful purpose...

Take a deep breath....:2wave:

jfuh said:
Well it seems to be common for people never to accept responsibility for thier actions. This seems particularily prominent these days with right wing extreemist republicans.
For those that do not believe that modern day global warming - prominent in the last century and this I suggest you look at this image.
carbon_cycle.jpg

Do you not see the excess contribution that is made my humans?

Finally the market is not going to provide for leaner more efficient vehicles unless gas rises above at least $3~4/gal for gas at the pump and there is a demand. Market works with supply and demand. If gas is so cheap, what's the need for efficient vehicles? Thus unless there is an organized push for more efficient vehicles, the auto-companies are not going to produce them. Particularily the big three american manufacturers.
Dead trees, Oceanic biological and chemical processes, fossil fuels? That's your best attack? Humans cannot control how every tree dies or monitor everything in the ocean?

Finally the market is not going to provide for leaner more efficient vehicles unless gas rises above at least $3~4/gal for gas at the pump and there is a demand.
OH so your hoping for fossil fuels to fail?

If gas is so cheap, what's the need for efficient vehicles? Thus unless there is an organized push for more efficient vehicles, the auto-companies are not going to produce them. Particularily the big three american manufacturers.
Cars are efficient, just you and the EPA, Earthpeace, etc..keep cars from being more efficient by passing silly regulations that compromise an engines efficency?

stsburns said:
Dead trees, Oceanic biological and chemical processes, fossil fuels? That's your best attack? Humans cannot control how every tree dies or monitor everything in the ocean?
Obviously you are not paying attention to the picture then. Do you not notice how everything except for fossil fuels are in cycle? Pay more attention.

stsburns said:
OH so your hoping for fossil fuels to fail?
Did I say or imply that? Don't try to alter my arguments. I'm saying that market is not going to provide for anything when there is nothing pushing for demand. Gas right now is still too cheap for the avearge american to be inclined to demand anything that is more efficient or for that matter vehicles that do not release greenhouse gases. Frankly if you ask anyone, not many people actually care about global warming, except maybe those left homeless by Katrina.

But since you bring it up. No I don't hope fossil fules to fail, the failure of fossil fuels are inevitable.

stsburns said:
Cars are efficient, just you and the EPA, Earthpeace, etc..keep cars from being more efficient by passing silly regulations that compromise an engines efficency?
Hmmm, yes all the environmentalists are trying to prohibit cars from being efficient, is that what your trying to say then? I don't see how 8mpg or anything under 20mpg is efficient. As for silly regulations, what are silly regulations? Is the clean air act a silly regulation? Then in contrast to merely making pointless attacks why not stick with the issue at hand and explain what would be a solution to global warming. Or are you one of those who deny any human involvement in global warming.

Last edited:
There are actually....those that are developing the next generation of fuels:

Cellulose ethanol and conventional (grain based) ethanol have identical molecules and can be easily integrated into the existing fuel distribution system. Grain ethanol has forged a path and created market acceptance that cellulose ethanol can follow and benefit from.

The difference between the two types of ethanol products is that conventional fuel ethanol is derived from grains such as corn and wheat. Cellulose ethanol is made from the non-food portion of renewable feedstocks such as cereal straws and corn stover.

Cellulose ethanol is a fully renewable, advanced biofuel that can be used in today's cars. It is one of the most cost effective ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and gasoline consumption use in road transport, and can deliver CO2 reduction benefits similar to improved vehicle efficiency.

Cellulose ethanol can significantly:

* Lower overall greenhouse gas emissions
* Reduce reliance on imported oil and increase energy security
* Help build rural economies and improve farm income

All automotive manufacturers warrant the use of 10 percent ethanol blends (E10) in North America, and 5% (E5) in Europe. These blends can be used without engine modification and are sold at retail outlets across Canada and the United States. As well, Ford, DaimlerChrysler and General Motors also all sell cars, trucks and minivans that are flexible fuel vehicles designed to use any ethanol up to 85% (E85). There are now approximately 4 million flex fuel vehicles on the road in North America.

http://www.iogen.ca/

But this....is truly exciting, if not revolutionary:

Speeding up Mother Nature

The difference is that it takes millions of years for the buried remains of plants, dinosaurs and other organic matter to break down into crude oil and natural gas.

Changing World Technologies gets it done in less than three hours and ends up with purer products.

Now the company's bold claim that it can turn a profit by turning garbage into oil is getting its first full-scale test in a small town at the edge of the Ozark Mountains.

In the last few weeks, a brand-new $31 million factory in Carthage, Mo., has begun taking in truckloads of bones, feathers, blood and guts from a nearby Butterball turkey-processing plant. The unique garbage-to-oil facility is a joint venture between Changing World and Omaha-based ConAgra foods, which owns Butterball.

At the experimental factory, which can handle up to 250 tons of animal waste per day, the turkey parts are mixed with leftover restaurant grease and with lots of water. The sticky, smelly mixture then runs a gauntlet of grinders, boilers, and separation tanks. Along the way, the mixture is heated up twice -- to about 500 and 1,000 degrees, respectively, and subjected to air pressures 50 times greater than what we feel on the Earth's surface.

The end results

For every ton of turkey slop that goes in, what comes out at the end are 640 pounds of clean-burning oils that are sold for use in fuels and manufacturing, 100 pounds of propane, butane and methane gases that are burned at the factory site to generate the electricity that powers the garbage-to-fuel process, and 60 pounds of solid minerals that are sold as fertilizer. Because each type of raw material -- tires, plastics or sewage, for example -- produces different grades and quantities of oil and gas, the company prefers to limit the process to one kind of garbage at a time.

Incredibly, the only "waste" that's left behind is distilled water. There are no smokestacks bellowing chemical-laden smoke, and no pipes discharging fetid wastewater. Plus, the plant produces more than enough fuel gases to power itself without using any additional energy.

"It's way too soon to know how successful they'll be, there's some real excitement out there" about the company, said Dan Reicher, who was in charge of renewable energy programs at the Department of Energy during the Clinton administration. He now runs a Massachusetts-based company that develops clean energy projects.

"This technology," Reicher added, "could be a real game-changer."

Changing World Technologies is just one of hundreds of small, start-up "biomass" companies all over the world experimenting with high-tech processes to extract energy from plants and animals. People have been getting energy from biomass ever since the first bonfire, and today biomass provides about 4 percent of the nation's energy, mostly through the burning of wood or garbage.

But many of the recent attempts to ratchet up the use of biomass through better technology haven't gotten off the drawing board because they're more expensive than conventional oil and gas production, or because they make fuel products no one wants.

'The next big thing'

Changing World, however, has managed to break out of the pack by building a commercial facility that is actually making quality fuel that can be sold at a profit, according to Appel.

It all sounds too good to be true. And that's exactly the problem Appel faces in selling the world on his company's "thermal conversion" technology.

Although Discover, Money and Scientific American magazines have all written wildly enthusiastic stories about the company recently -- Money called it "The Next Big Thing" -- competitors and independent researchers point out that Changing World Technologies has released very little information about the details of its patented process.

"You have to remember that people have been pressure-cooking different types of biomass for a long time now, and we really haven't seen these kinds of breakthroughs," said Ralph Overend, a leading authority in the bio-energy field and a research fellow at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colo.

"People always stay skeptical until they can see the real data," added Overend, editor of the academic journal Biomass & Bioenergy.

Appel said the company's focus has been on building the Missouri plant, not on publishing scientific papers that he worries could tip off potential competitors.

http://www.mindfully.org/Energy/2004/Changing-World-Technologies4apr04.htm

Stop Global Warming!! Get Rid Of The Volcanoes!! They've Been Pumping Greenhouse Gasses Into Our Atmosphere For Billions Of Years And They Must Be Stopped!!!

tecoyah said:
But this....is truly exciting, if not revolutionary:

Speeding up Mother Nature

The difference is that it takes millions of years for the buried remains of plants, dinosaurs and other organic matter to break down into crude oil and natural gas.

Changing World Technologies gets it done in less than three hours and ends up with purer products.

Now the company's bold claim that it can turn a profit by turning garbage into oil is getting its first full-scale test in a small town at the edge of the Ozark Mountains.

In the last few weeks, a brand-new $31 million factory in Carthage, Mo., has begun taking in truckloads of bones, feathers, blood and guts from a nearby Butterball turkey-processing plant. The unique garbage-to-oil facility is a joint venture between Changing World and Omaha-based ConAgra foods, which owns Butterball.

At the experimental factory, which can handle up to 250 tons of animal waste per day, the turkey parts are mixed with leftover restaurant grease and with lots of water. The sticky, smelly mixture then runs a gauntlet of grinders, boilers, and separation tanks. Along the way, the mixture is heated up twice -- to about 500 and 1,000 degrees, respectively, and subjected to air pressures 50 times greater than what we feel on the Earth's surface.

The end results

For every ton of turkey slop that goes in, what comes out at the end are 640 pounds of clean-burning oils that are sold for use in fuels and manufacturing, 100 pounds of propane, butane and methane gases that are burned at the factory site to generate the electricity that powers the garbage-to-fuel process, and 60 pounds of solid minerals that are sold as fertilizer. Because each type of raw material -- tires, plastics or sewage, for example -- produces different grades and quantities of oil and gas, the company prefers to limit the process to one kind of garbage at a time.

Incredibly, the only "waste" that's left behind is distilled water. There are no smokestacks bellowing chemical-laden smoke, and no pipes discharging fetid wastewater. Plus, the plant produces more than enough fuel gases to power itself without using any additional energy.

"It's way too soon to know how successful they'll be, there's some real excitement out there" about the company, said Dan Reicher, who was in charge of renewable energy programs at the Department of Energy during the Clinton administration. He now runs a Massachusetts-based company that develops clean energy projects.

"This technology," Reicher added, "could be a real game-changer."

Changing World Technologies is just one of hundreds of small, start-up "biomass" companies all over the world experimenting with high-tech processes to extract energy from plants and animals. People have been getting energy from biomass ever since the first bonfire, and today biomass provides about 4 percent of the nation's energy, mostly through the burning of wood or garbage.

But many of the recent attempts to ratchet up the use of biomass through better technology haven't gotten off the drawing board because they're more expensive than conventional oil and gas production, or because they make fuel products no one wants.

'The next big thing'

Changing World, however, has managed to break out of the pack by building a commercial facility that is actually making quality fuel that can be sold at a profit, according to Appel.

It all sounds too good to be true. And that's exactly the problem Appel faces in selling the world on his company's "thermal conversion" technology.

Although Discover, Money and Scientific American magazines have all written wildly enthusiastic stories about the company recently -- Money called it "The Next Big Thing" -- competitors and independent researchers point out that Changing World Technologies has released very little information about the details of its patented process.

"You have to remember that people have been pressure-cooking different types of biomass for a long time now, and we really haven't seen these kinds of breakthroughs," said Ralph Overend, a leading authority in the bio-energy field and a research fellow at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colo.

"People always stay skeptical until they can see the real data," added Overend, editor of the academic journal Biomass & Bioenergy.

Appel said the company's focus has been on building the Missouri plant, not on publishing scientific papers that he worries could tip off potential competitors.

http://www.mindfully.org/Energy/2004/Changing-World-Technologies4apr04.htm

Hmm - Wonder if they are selling any stocks yet? :coffeepap
I would bank on a fist full of those shares!

jfuh said:
Obviously you are not paying attention to the picture then. Do you not notice how everything except for fossil fuels are in cycle? Pay more attention.
Thank You for not reading my post, and just putting down whatever was in your mind at the moment!
Did I say or imply that? Don't try to alter my arguments. I'm saying that market is not going to provide for anything when there is nothing pushing for demand. Gas right now is still too cheap for the avearge american to be inclined to demand anything that is more efficient or for that matter vehicles that do not release greenhouse gases. Frankly if you ask anyone, not many people actually care about global warming, except maybe those left homeless by Katrina.
Do you know what the "Green House Gases" are? Hmm..Didn't explain?
But since you bring it up. No I don't hope fossil fules to fail, the failure of fossil fuels are inevitable.
Yes, so and.....?
Hmmm, yes all the environmentalists are trying to prohibit cars from being efficient, is that what your trying to say then? I don't see how 8mpg or anything under 20mpg is effician invovlment in global warming, just breath! ;) ent. As for silly regulations, what are silly regulations? Is the clean air act a silly regulation? Then in contrast to merely making pointless attacks why not stick with the issue at hand and explain what would be a solution to global warming.Or are you one of those who deny any human involvement in global warming.
Yes, you and your vast knowledge of the combustion engine? /sarcasm A car gets as much millege as the driver allows for it. Even in the hybrids you would have to drive like a grandma, and no major excellerating might be able to get 40 mpg.-Car and Driver Jan. 2006 issue. About human involvment in global warming, just breath! :doh

Last edited:
Praise the Prius! The only car that sells because you feel bad!

Car and Driver Test: Toyota Prius

The engine idles with a faint whisper and uses up just a gallon of gasoline every 45 to 52 miles, says the window sticker, puffing out few enough poisons to wear a federal SULEV (Super Ultra Low-Emission Vehicle) label.

Alas, for Earth-firsters the Prius and hybrid Honda Insight represent irrefutable proof that cars can be practical, affordable, and stingy. We will not attempt to wrestle with that logic here, only some of the facts behind it.

Over 900 miles of mostly typical daily commuting, our Prius motored an average of 35 miles and 844 feet on every gallon of gas. That's a zero-percent improvement over the Japanese home-market version we tested in February 1999 and 20 percent below the EPA's official city rating. A Nissan Sentra GXE tested last June as part of a 13-car comparison of entry-level sedans turned in 28 mpg. Toyota's own five-speed Echo pulled a lofty 33-mpg on the same drive while offering nearly identical interior space, a 0-to-60-mph time 4.2 seconds quicker, and an as-tested price $6591 lower. And both do so without the motive aid and expense of an electric motor, a generator, a very nifty continuously variable planetary gear transmission, and four computers to run this sausage factory.

The Prius does burn more fuel in northern winters, says Dave Hermance, Toyota's executive engineer of environmental engineering for Toyota Technical Center USA.

The gas pedal is just an electronic link advising the computer how fast you would like to go -- someday.

It acquires super-sensitivity at mid-throw, resulting in annoying power surges in what should otherwise be steady-state cruising. Mash it at inappropriate times, say in neutral, and the engine simply ignores you.

Oh, and the fact that if there were a weather apocalypse, this would be a gold-plated hall pass. Wear it in public during heat waves and floods, and it says, "Don't look at me, bub, it ain't my fault." Surely, that's worth something.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=39&article_id=3218&page_number=2

Last edited:
stsburns said:
Thank You for not reading my post, and just putting
down whatever was in your mind at the moment!
I read your post, let me quote you again just incase you forgot what you wrote.
stsburns said:
The point of the figures is that only human contributions are not cycled back into the carbon cycle where as everything else is. Thus you have a net increase of greenhouse gas contribution from human activities.

stsburns said:
Do you know what the "Green House Gases" are? Hmm..Didn't explain?
Do you? Just incase you don't, they're water, methane, carbon dioxide, being the major 3.

stsburns said:
Yes, you and your vast knowledge of the combustion engine? /sarcasm A car gets as much millege as the driver allows for it. Even in the hybrids you would have to drive like a grandma, and no major excellerating might be able to get 40 mpg.-Car and Driver Jan. 2006 issue. About human involvment in global warming, just breath! :doh
An arrogant statement that is completely baseless. Regardless of how lightly you tread a V8 engine, without major technical modifications it will never operate anywhere near the fuel economy of a smaller engine. As for hybrids, sure the technology is not complete but 40mpr is still much more than that big F350, Chevy Suburban or Hummer that you would much rather drive around.
As for additional human involvement asside from simply motor vehicles, there are also fire power plants that are an extreme contributer to green house gases.

Now aside from sarcasm of exhalation to contribute, I challenge you to come up with sound basis that counters the argument of humans contributing to the buildup of green houses gases. If you can not, shut up.

jfuh said:
I read your post, let me quote you again just incase you forgot what you wrote.
I didn't forget, you just didn't know what I was talking about.
The point of the figures is that only human contributions are not cycled back into the carbon cycle where as everything else is. Thus you have a net increase of greenhouse gas contribution from human activities.
Do you? Just incase you don't, they're water, methane, carbon dioxide, being the major 3.
Hell yea! And water is not a gas! Methane is released when people and animals fart. Humans and animals being carbon based life forms also put thier own contribution of Carbon or Carbon dioxide as you may know it as, into the atmosphere.
An arrogant statement that is completely baseless. Regardless of how lightly you tread a V8 engine, without major technical modifications it will never operate anywhere near the fuel economy of a smaller engine. As for hybrids, sure the technology is not complete but 40mpr is still much more than that big F350, Chevy Suburban or Hummer that you would much rather drive around.
A typical statement from someone who doesn't know how things work. Hummer is developing a hydrogen version, you still wanna knock on em? Stop hiding your hate for the combustion engine! Because you aren't hiding it from me!
As for additional human involvement asside from simply motor vehicles, there are also fire power plants that are an extreme contributer to green house gases.
Like the ones powering our computers to debate on this website!
Now aside from sarcasm of exhalation to contribute, I challenge you to come up with sound basis that counters the argument of humans contributing to the buildup of green houses gases. If you can not, shut up.
What more do you want. Carbon based life forms put carbon into the atmosphere. Don't you find it a little contradictory about aposing the by products using automobiles, yet exhaling the same gases that an automobile does? :confused:

Well the world is just going to keep on heating up so we all might as well invest in snow cone stands...I will own the first snow cone stand in antartica. Wait...:shock: oh crap I just gave you my idea....it's mine back off.....patent pending!!!

I think this has to do more with natural cycles then anything else. The only thing global warming does is make for good newspaper fodder

Calm2Chaos said:
I think this has to do more with natural cycles then anything else. The only thing global warming does is make for good newspaper fodder

And the tabloids can blame it on Saddam and say that Confucius predicted it. But the fact that we have tabloids and people buy them is another issue.

We should be spending our resources finding ways off of this planet where we can regulate our surroundings. Sitting here debating how to stop something that is going to happen anyway is stupid.

goligoth said:
And the tabloids can blame it on Saddam and say that Confucius predicted it. But the fact that we have tabloids and people buy them is another issue.

We should be spending our resources finding ways off of this planet where we can regulate our surroundings. Sitting here debating how to stop something that is going to happen anyway is stupid.

I would imagine I have a few thousand years before this happens so I am not all to worried about it at the moment

goligoth said:
Well the world is just going to keep on heating up so we all might as well invest in snow cone stands...I will own the first snow cone stand in antartica. Wait...:shock: oh crap I just gave you my idea....it's mine back off.....patent pending!!!
You watch too many prehistoric movies, but thanks for the laugh! :rofl

goligoth said:

What environmental changes were going on during Confucious's time? I'm curious?

Back
Top Bottom