• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Global Warming and the Rise of Sea level

Pacridge said:
Ok that's just plain funny.

But not too far inland. I got some land east of there. Hummm, ocean front lot?

Took you five days to find the nugget? :(

At least you responded...I think it went over everyone else's head....

Alastor said:
I have no problem with you advertising to the world that you're stupid. Whether you're stupid or not, or even if you're just playing, that's really not my concern.
Boy have you got your panties in a wad. Well excuuuuuuse me if we are not all prim and proper like the great Alastor. I bet you walk bowlegged from the repeated weggies you received as a kid. Hell you probably still get them. Oh yea, go look at post #20, more info there than I've seen this entire thread. I bet you could suck the life right out of a party, but then you don't go tho them because you don't get invited. Ever notice sometimes on the weekends all the people you know dissappear for a night?

If you want to make general statements to the world that depict you as a fool and the class idiot, feel free to do so.
Now that I have your permission, thank you, I will.

I like the way gum smells when you first open the package.

When you direct it at me, however, expect me to respond accordingly.

Hey Alastor, would you rather own a monkey or a parrot?
Some of us come here to talk seriously about important issues. Some of us come here to meet girls. Some of us come here to play and be stupid. I respect and acknowledge everyone's right to be here. I won't let me serious conversations interfere with your childish banter, and I would merely ask the same in return.

I come here to teach tightasses like you to lossen up. You're exactly what Perry Logan said about Republicans.
If you want to be a dumbass, by all means go ahead. Just point your antics elsewhere. I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

By the way, it's "definitely" - not "Defiantly."
Oh, I spelled a word wrong. You win.
I am DEFIANTLY gonna follow your ass around now. I bet there's gonna be some who do also just for the show. Gidyup.

I guess you haven't seen the Top TEN thread yet have you? Or you would have pretended I didn't exist, rather than call my attention to you.

teacher said:
Ahem..............?

Teach...I don't see a response from you to it...I've been drinking...so I may need some direction...I just skimmed EVERY post in this thread and I see no response to my post....#7 of this thread...You're going to need to school me...

BTW - Check out "Bias in the Media - Air America"...I just put the hammer down on Champs...I can't wait to see him wiggle out of this one...

Last edited:
From the petting zoo in Alastors back yard.

Top Ten reasons Alastors such a friggin....ah..proper dude. (Take a few letters out there).

10.Ass has been sewn shut and is on a Prune diet.
9.Big brother still gives him daily wedgies, at 31.
8.Raised by Nuns.
7.Nah, he's fine. just looks like that because of his lemon only diet.
6.All the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names.
5.You knew it was coming. He's French.
4.As a young boy: Buggered by monkeys.
3.Didn't check the end of the banister before he slid down it.
2.He's really the life of the party when mommy's asleep.

And the number one reason why Alastor is such a friggin proper dude.

1.teacher put hot sauce in his Preparation H.

cnredd said:
Teach...I don't see a response from you to it...I've been drinking...so I may need some direction...I just skimmed EVERY post in this thread and I see no response to my post....#7 of this thread...You're going to need to school me...

Trust me, I laughed. You said it all.

teacher said:
Trust me, I laughed. You said it all.

OK...You got it...you just didn't respond....

But you didn't have to make me skim the whole damn thread!...Especially in my un-sober condition....

::Yawn::

I can't say I'm surprised to see that in the absence of any ability to refute or address my issues, you've resorted to more kid antics.

Let me know when and if you find someone to make an argument on your behalf.

Alastor said:
::Yawn::

I can't say I'm surprised to see that in the absence of any ability to refute or address my issues, you've resorted to more kid antics.

Let me know when and if you find someone to make an argument on your behalf.

what issue? Imissedit. do you think humans are causing global warming.gesh
If your so smart then tell me. What's a henweigh?

That man caused global warming is happening is the current consensus of climate scientists.

I don't think there is anything we can do to stop it short of shutting down civilisation, and clearly that is not an option. Policies like Kyoto are a waste of time. We are just going to have to ride it out and hope we survive another 500 years.

teacher said:
If your so smart then tell me. What's a henweigh?
That all depends on whether it's alive, or, if not, which, if any, of the following procedures have been performed upon it:

Beheading
Plucking
Flicking
Scalding
Eviserating
De-feeting​

However, in any event, in the US, every pound will weigh weigh sixteen ounces. Where the metric system is used each kilo will weigh 1,000 grams.

:lol:

Fantasea said:
That all depends on whether it's alive, or, if not, which, if any, of the following procedures have been performed upon it:

Beheading
Plucking
Flicking
Scalding
Eviserating
De-feeting​

However, in any event, in the US, every pound will weigh weigh sixteen ounces. Where the metric system is used each kilo will weigh 1,000 grams.

:lol:

Don't know how many times I've asked that on this site. You're the first to answer, and correctly no less. You get an extra chocolate milk at reccess.

Arch Enemy said:
Toyota Prius May Have Unintended Deceleration Problem

The Daily Auto Insider
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
May 2005

Following up on earlier stories, The Associated Press reported that Toyota said in a statement that it is investigating complaints about its hybrid Prius cars stalling.

Toyota said the problem involves Prius cars from the 2004 model year and some early 2005 models and that the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) has logged 13 reports of a Prius stalling or stopping unexpectedly.

One driver told NHTSA that the car shut down while driving at 60 miles an hour and continued to lose power even though the driver pressed the accelerator.

Edmunds.com, the internet vehicle-information and shopping site, says it has had 13 individuals post complaints in a Prius forum about the car suddenly shutting off.

No injuries or fatalities have been linked to the problem.

A Toyota spokesman said the company identified a "programming error" in the computer systems of 23,900 Prius cars last year and notified owners to go to their dealerships for a software upgrade. But he said he wasn't sure how many people went in to receive the hour-long fix or if the latest problems are new or involve buyers who never got the upgrade.

More than 88,000 2004 and 2005 Priuses have been sold in the United States, Toyota said. There has been no recall, and NHTSA has not opened an official investigation, the company said.
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=30&article_id=9573&page_number=1

Back
Top Bottom