• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Global coronavirus tally soars past 25 million as India hits daily record

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Many Americans don't care. There is an election to win for the incumbent.

Yep them masks work :roll:

Yep them masks work :roll:

When they are worn and social distancing is practiced, YES, it has been PROVEN to help decrease the spread.

Global coronavirus tally soars past 25 million as India hits daily record | South China Morning Post

Nearly 40 per cent of all reported Covid-19 cases are in the United States and Brazil, the two worst-hit countries

India registered a record new 78,761 cases in the past 24 hours, the worst single-day spike in the world

==========================================================
Covid-19 has lost none of its steam.

Yeah, most could have seen that coming. The sanitation practices in India, aren't exactly up to code and there was talk a few weeks back. That they simple lacked the testing potential to keep up with the new cases. There was another place in Africa that had the same issue. So we're just going to have to see if they can keep a hand on this for the time being.

Yeah, most could have seen that coming. The sanitation practices in India, aren't exactly up to code and there was talk a few weeks back. That they simple lacked the testing potential to keep up with the new cases. There was another place in Africa that had the same issue. So we're just going to have to see if they can keep a hand on this for the time being.

My favorite youtube vlogger has the handle 'Bald & Bankrupt.' Watching his videos made in India last night, you notice that outside hotel rooms there are no places to wash your hands.

My favorite youtube vlogger has the handle 'Bald & Bankrupt.' Watching his videos made in India last night, you notice that outside hotel rooms there are no places to wash your hands.

Oh I know. I was there for about two months and there's nothing like seeing someone just spread their legs and crap, almost mid walk mind you, right there on the sidewalk. The worst part being is that no one really pays it any mind.

I'm a fan of his as well. He had Covid-19.

/
Why are people so concerned, even distraught, about the rest of the world and cv-19 ?
misery comparisons; fear quantification, a new emotional sports event ?
Think about something fun and smile today.

Back
Top Bottom