• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Glenn Beck's chalkboard drove Byron Williams to plot assassination

"I would have never started watching Fox News if it wasn't for the fact that Beck was on there. And it was the things that he did, it was the things he exposed that blew my mind." - Byron Williams

"Progressive Hunter" | Media Matters for America

Media matters is a SUPER Liberal media that is full of lies. No wonder Dems are in trouble right now.

I don't know why Beck is not in jail by now if this report IS really TRUE???

The Global Warming theory contains more than just "the earth is warming". Of course the Earth warms and cools over periods of time. I don't know anyone that denies that fact.

The theory, however, is that the globe is warming because of the increase in CO2 and the globe will continue to warm if we don't stop using so much CO2. Eventually, the waters will rise and life will cease to exist. That is the conspiracy theory.

It is not. In reality, you are the one believing the conspiracy theory.

Global Warming IS a conspiracy theory. Talk about fearmongering. Beck can't hold a candle to Gore.
You may not believe in Global Warming (Climate change) or its cause. But to make the claim there is a conspiracy is just plain silly. Who are conspirators?

Here is some of the things Byron Williams talked about in his jailhouse interview:

"My big thing was the oil rig, the Deepwater Horizon," he explains. His gaze is intense, and though his voice is level, I can tell he's choking back anger.

"I've uncovered enough evidence to -- I think in a court of law it could bring Tony Hayward, Barack Obama, George Soros, and members of Halliburton indicted for treason," Byron adds.

Byron tells me that he believes the Gulf of Mexico oil spill was deliberate and that George Soros, the billionaire financier and philanthropist, was behind the plot.

"It was a sabotage," Byron says. "Hayward and Goldman Sachs sold their stock, which was depreciating, two weeks before the spill. Soros invested $1 billion of his own money into Petrobras. Soros has the Tides Foundation and the Tides fund. He funnels billions of donated dollars into the fund, which he uses for all kinds of nefarious activities."

So you think if we continue producing CO2 emissions at the increasing rates we have been every thing will be fine and dandy?

No, I think pollution has it's consequences but they're aren't "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE UNLESS WE PASS THIS TRILLION DOLLAR LEGISLATION!!"

So you think if we continue producing CO2 emissions at the increasing rates we have been every thing will be fine and dandy?

i think that the idea that we have enough knowledge to even predict what the C02 emissions will be like 50-100 years from now, much less predict their effects on something as huge and complex as the climate is the height of either bad science or arrogance.

it's the 'lucky underwear' method of science.

There isn't even a consensus that CO2 CAUSES global warming:

Global Warming, climate change facts, articles

Man-Made CO2 Can

http://icecap.us/images/uploads/Evans-CO2DoesNotCauseGW.pdf

If anything here can be rebutted, please do. Otherwise, no, Al Gore is a conspiracy theorist.

“Man-made CO2 doesn’t appear physically capable of absorbing much more than two-thousandths of the radiated heat passing upward through the atmosphere,” Peden writes. “And, if all the available heat in the atmosphere is indeed being captured by the current CO2 levels before leaving the atmosphere, then adding more CO2 to the atmosphere won’t matter a bit.”

Holy cow! Hard scientific analysis finds carbon dioxide not guilty as charged because this gas simply does not have the molecular mojo to play the role of atmospheric heater. The real culprit is water vapor, which Peden estimates is responsible for 95 percent of all greenhouse heating in the atmosphere."

After further research, new high resolution ice core results (data points only a few
hundred years apart) in 2000 – 2003 allowed us to distinguish which came first, the
temperature rises or the CO2 rises. We found that temperature changes preceded CO2
changes by an average of 800 years.
So temperature caused the CO2 levels, and not the
other way around as previously assumed. The world should have started back-
pedalling away from blaming carbon emissions in 2003:

That last link is very damning to Al Gore's theory. He obviously knows nothing about science.

Uh oh, looks like someone just pissed in Al Gore's cheerios.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom