• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Glenn Beck Using Mormon Code?

I think Martin Luther seemed really intelligent and wise.. so that is one reason why I am leaning that way. Also the church is in walking distance from my house... and the members seem nice
There was a Biography special on him last year. Not a nice man, overall. Google him, and peasant wars.
His intent was to reform the catholic church, but that failed. Side effect, unintended, was protestantism.
But other successful religions have started with less.

I think it was Will Rogers said this....I don't belong to any organized religion, I'm a baptist....

So freaking true. I'm familiar with a Baptist church that split over whether to get a new microwave for the kitchen.

So freaking true. I'm familiar with a Baptist church that split over whether to get a new microwave for the kitchen.
That IS extreme...one I attended split over something, IIRC once we got rid of the preacher and got another, the rift was healed...don't remember details...I was a kid.

How can anyone take seriously the words of Beck? He is an admitted alcoholic (in remisson) and a high school grad. He is on his 2nd marriage. Yet with all of these great creditials he is bringing in 32 million a year with the gift of gap. Not bad. And yes, I am jealous!

How can anyone take seriously the words of Beck? He is an admitted alcoholic (in remisson) and a high school grad. He is on his 2nd marriage. Yet with all of these great creditials he is bringing in 32 million a year with the gift of gap. Not bad. And yes, I am jealous!

None of those things disqualify him. His own words do that.

Reactions: DrM
Start your own thread on beck worship.

Possibly YOU find find any postings here on this board where I've Idolized Beck . In actuality I have never seen more than his First 10 Minutes maybe 6 or 7 times. It's been month's since I saw that even.

Possibly YOU find find any postings here on this board where I've Idolized Beck . In actuality I have never seen more than his First 10 Minutes maybe 6 or 7 times. It's been month's since I saw that even.

I don't care, either stay on topic or start your own thread. This isn't the place for Dr.M to list everything he disagrees with beck about. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom