• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Glenn Beck Using Mormon Code?

Let's play a game of who said it:

Here I'll start:

“The study demonstrates that low-income workers overwhelmingly desire to save, and many do, despite financial challenges.”

Smith or Marx?

I'm failing to see how this has anything to do with Glenn Beck. If you want to start a NEW topic about Marx v. Smith, great!

If Glenn believed it was the LDS church that would solely save the country, then he would only have Mormons in the Black Robe Regiment.

I'm failing to see how this has anything to do with Glenn Beck. If you want to start a NEW topic about Marx v. Smith, great!

If Glenn believed it was the LDS church that would solely save the country, then he would only have Mormons in the Black Robe Regiment.

Gosh your no fun today.

Make a new thread, winston. I'm sure you'll get some responses.

False dichotomy. He can believe that the LDS church is destined to save the country, but still see the religious right as allies in the cause.

If you lined up all those Hating Scientology and made another line consisting of those Hating Mormonism - Well which would be the longer line????? Ask Mike Huckabee.

If you lined up all those Hating Scientology and made another line consisting of those Hating Mormonism - Well which would be the longer line????? Ask Mike Huckabee.

Why ask Mike Huckabee?

False dichotomy. He can believe that the LDS church is destined to save the country, but still see the religious right as allies in the cause.

Very true. Why does that bother you?

If you lined up all those Hating Scientology and made another line consisting of those Hating Mormonism - Well which would be the longer line?????
It depends on whether you lined them up abreast or front-to-back.

While catholicism has a rich history of ridiculous corruption, it's still not as bizarre as scientology or mormonism.

Catholicism may be steeped in tradition and mysticism that I personally find unnecessary, but at least they are Christian.

Okay I don't have a clue as to what you are attempting to communicate:confused:

You are familiar with the run up to the 2008 Republican nomination and the Cast of Players, Aren't You ???????

Catholicism may be steeped in tradition and mysticism that I personally find unnecessary, but at least they are Christian.
Barely. I would call them a whole different religion. Not christian, catholic. They take christianity and dip it in their own paganism.

Barely. I would call them a whole different religion. Not christian, catholic. They take christianity and dip it in their own paganism.

They follow the Nicene Creed. Thats pretty much the standard I use in my own determination.

The point is that a fair amount of their doctrine is predicated on them saving the United States from some future peril. That's my understanding, anyway.
I think you understand wrong.....
The doctrine is one thing, stuff somebody says isn't alwalys doctrine...
But certainly there are more than enough fringe freaks in the LDS church.
They pick and choose the odd bits here and there, make that their religion, and ignore all the other stuff that is actually relevant...

True Christianity is measured by what we do, not what we say.

Back
Top Bottom