• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Glenn Beck U?

I've always wanted to pick up a master's in bull****.

:laughat: :2rofll: :2funny: :lamo :rofl

they are having a difficult time completing the site. seems many of the folks in the IT industry want no part of anything to do with propagandizing to the beckerheads

Oh my God. Who would pay to go to a university based off of a news pundit. And the fact that it is Beck makes it that much funnier. The first class will be how to cry in order to show how much you love your country.

The words "Glenn Beck" Should never be in the same sentence as words like "Learning" or "classroom" Or "University"...

You know that for Glenn Beck, it doesn't matter if people like what he says or not. The only thing that matters is ratings. I have seen today at least five times the words "Glenn Beck", that gives him popularity.

You know that for Glenn Beck, it doesn't matter if people like what he says or not. The only thing that matters is ratings. I have seen today at least five times the words "Glenn Beck", that gives him popularity.

And as I have pointed out before, pro wrestling has higher ratings than Beck. Does not mean I get my political ideas from them.

And as I have pointed out before, pro wrestling has higher ratings than Beck. Does not mean I get my political ideas from them.

I'm afraid to ask what ideas you do get from them. :2razz:

Beck is a populist, we know.

already enrolled...I'm mastering in conspiracy theories!

Back
Top Bottom