• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Glenn Beck Tells Audience He Might Be Going Blind

I am amazed by the hatred in this thread by the left for Mr Beck......I hope Mr Beck makes a complete recovery...........

I for one don't hate Glenn Beck. It is irrational to hate someone like that. I find him quite entertaining at times in fact.

But I don't believe what he says without some verification.

Hating Glenn Beck is a lot like hating Stephen Colbert. Taking what Beck says at face value is a lot like taking what Colbert says at face value.

I for one don't hate Glenn Beck. It is irrational to hate someone like that. I find him quite entertaining at times in fact.

But I don't believe what he says without some verification.

Hating Glenn Beck is a lot like hating Stephen Colbert. Taking what Beck says at face value is a lot like taking what Colbert says at face value.

If you were to throw glenn beck on comedy central and add a laugh track Stephen Colbert would be out of a job, lol.

I am amazed by the hatred in this thread by the left for Mr Beck......I hope Mr Beck makes a complete recovery...........

So Beck is allowed to joke about poisoning Nancy Pelosi but heaven forbid we crack jokes at his expense? :roll:

So Beck is allowed to joke about poisoning Nancy Pelosi but heaven forbid we crack jokes at his expense? :roll:

Not quite the same thing...that is why we have the first amendment...Hoping that someone will go blind is a whole different matter.........

Not quite the same thing...that is why we have the first amendment...Hoping that someone will go blind is a whole different matter.........

Who here hoped that he would go blind? I saw alot of jokes made about him but I didn't see anyone say that they hoped he would go blind...

And also, if I were to say that I hope he goes blind, that would still be covered by the first amendment.

Back
Top Bottom