• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how ignorant you sound when you say 'obamacare' ?-- it's a hyper-partisan hack talking point.

cbs is ignorant

GOP Celebrates Missouri Vote "Rejecting ObamaCare" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

george stephanopoulos takes his orders from the masters at fox

Bloomberg Backs ObamaCare - George Stephanopoulos' Bottom Line

the folks at cnn wear tin foil hats

The winners and losers in Obamacare - Sep. 9, 2009

politico takes its hyper partisan lexicon from beck

Dems fear court challenge to Obamacare - Ken Klukowski - POLITICO.com

a thousand more examples, anyone?

doo-doo-doo-doo

you unlock this door with the key of imagination, beyond it is a dimension of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas

next stop...

LOL!

The majority of Americans were and are against the healthcare Obamacare bill...it's not even implemented yet, so that doesn't count as it could be a complete failure.

Another one who is only good at memorizing and regurgitation FOX News talking points. None of what you said is true or can be backed up with facts.

Where do you people come from? Do you ever have an original thought?

So we have that and tap water???...I'm sure some conservative would have come up with clean tap water if a "progressive' wouldn't have. Maybe they should stick to tap water.

It's not about Conservative or Liberal -- it's about any party that pushes for change toward a better way. You Beckians now have the word 'Progressive' distorted in your little heads, thanks to your master and his "history" lessons.

Another one who is only good at memorizing and regurgitation FOX News talking points. None of what you said is true or can be backed up with facts.

It's not about Conservative or Liberal -- it's about any party that pushes for change toward a better way. You Beckians now have the word 'Progressive' distorted in your little heads, thanks to your master and his "history" lessons.

I ask for examples and all you came up with was Obamacare and tap water.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama and Democrats' Health Care Plan

Here's a progressive idea that Beck will never tell you about.

Women... hold on, hold on... it's a big one.... women should have... the right... to vote!!

HOLY COW!!

Women... hold on, hold on... it's a big one.... women should have... the right... to vote!!

HOLY COW!!

link please this was a progressive idea. No conservatives voted for the 19th amendment?
Do you have anything besides women's right to vote which was 90 years ago and tap water?

Last edited:
ms palin votes

AND she drinks tap water

LOL!

The vote for the 19th amendment.
The Vote in Detail.

The roll call on the amendment follows:

FOR ADOPTION - 36.

Republicans - 36.

Capper, Cummins, Curtis, Edge, Elkins, Fall, Fernald, France, Frelinghuysen, Gronna, Hale, Harding, Johnson, (Cal.,) Jones, (Wash.,) Kellogg, Kenyon, Kayes, La Follette, Lenroot, McCormick, McCumber, McNaty, Nelson, New, Newberry, Norris, Page, Phipps, Poindexter, Sherman, Smoot, Spencer, Sterling, Sutherland, Warren, Watson.

Democrats - 20.

Ashurst, Chamberlain, Culberson, Harris, Henderson, Jones, (N. M.,) Kenrick, Kirby, McKellar, Myers, Nugent, Phelan, Pittman, Ransdell, Shepard, Smith, (Ariz.,) Stanley, Thomas, Walsh, (Mass.,) Walsh, (Mon.)

Thank a Republican.

Well, most of what was in the Health Care bill was repackaged Heritage Foundation ideas... but I'd still call them progressive.

You can call them whatever you want, doesn't make it so.
The Heritage Foundation is conservative.
I don't remember them having anything to do with the health care bill. I know they would have been against 90% of the stuff that ended up in it.

I ask for examples and all you came up with was Obamacare and tap water.

Child labor laws

Anti-trust laws

Conservation

National Parks

Irrigation in the 16 Western states

Public school reform

Regulation of large companies in the public interest

Why am I constantly informing the fringe-right about some basic U.S. History policies etc. Didn't any of you finish high school?

I'm beginning to understand why Beck has the audience he does...

Child labor laws

Anti-trust laws

Conservation

National Parks

Public school reform

Why am I constantly informing the fringe-right about some basic U.S. History policies etc. Didn't any of you finish high school?

I just ask for examples, which doesn't mean I don't know or don't think there are any. Just wanted you to do the work....;)

But i do need a link to each of these please.

Last edited:

HOLY COW!!

Holy Cow to you. Did you see Glenn's history lesson on women's right to vote? I think he probably know's more about it than you do.

I just ask for examples, which doesn't mean I don't know or don't think there are any. Just wanted you to do the work....;)

But i do need a link to each of these please.

No you don't.

You don't care.

You're better off with your Beckian re-education.

If you really gave a crap about being educated and sharpening your critical thinking skills, you'd get off your bum and do the work yourself. We can't hold your hand, beg you to be smart and challenge your own POV by considering ideas contrary to your own.

To not know that anti-trust laws and child labor laws were all a positive part of the Progressive era is like not knowing which era followed the Civil War-- New Deal or Reconstruction? I can't help you.

Bliss is a comfortable state. That's why it's bliss.

Child labor laws

Anti-trust laws

Conservation

National Parks

Public school reform

Idiotic List. Poster has no knowledge of past events. Would support Nixon ans T Roosevelt if he did.

Holy Cow to you. Did you see Glenn's history lesson on women's right to vote? I think he probably know's more about it than you do.

Good God almighty, you're actually proud to have watched it.

No you don't.

You don't care.

You're better off with your Beckian re-education.

If you really gave a crap about being educated and sharpening your critical thinking skills, you'd get off your bum and do the work yourself. We can't hold your hand, beg you to be smart and challenge your own POV by considering ideas contrary to your own.

To not know that anti-trust laws and child labor laws were all a positive part of the Progressive era is like not knowing which era followed the Civil War-- New Deal or Reconstruction? I can't help you.

Bliss is a comfortable state. That's why it's bliss.

LOL...nice deflection. You have no proof?

LOL...nice deflection. You have no proof?

Like I said, you don't really care to know accurate facts. Since I've given you a list of progressive polices that Beckie hasn't told you about, I understand this must be upsetting. It's like finding out your church is only trying to get your money and don't give a rats ass about your soul.

It's a bitter pill to find out you've been played for a fool...

Did you buy some of that crap gold, Goldengirl?

I would think most people would have trouble restoring honor to a brothel...

Just sayin'.

What I meant was that Beck appearing at a brothel would not restore any honor to it......

GG, it takes very little effort to google 'progressive era'... If you really wanted to know the truth, you'd do it.

Warning: What you find there may be upsetting if you're a Beckian.

Like I said, you don't really care to know accurate facts. Since I've given you a list of progressive polices that Beckie hasn't told you about, I understand this must be upsetting. It's like finding out your church is only trying to get your money and don't give a rats ass about your soul.

It's a bitter pill to find out you've been played for a fool...

Did you buy some of that crap gold, Goldengirl?

bitter pill????....LMAO!!!! I'm sorry you cannot support your posts with facts. Gosh, I really did not know Glenn was here to tell me everything. You must listen to him all the time since you seem to be the all knowing Glenn Beck fan...LOL

You know, when you make statements like this you destroy what little credibility you have especially when Glenn Beck and his Merry Band of Radicals are exposed. You should be ashamed.

YouTube - Glenn at Kennedy Center

Another video about what went on tonight at the Kennedy Center. That evil Glenn Beck, now dare him. Play the video if you have the guts

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Tonight! America's Divine Destiny

I managed to get one loaded on this POS PC but I don't have audio.
I saw lots of friendly lookng normal people all giving Glenn hugs and taking pictures.
I'm glad I didn't have audio. I didn't need to hear all hate filled political racist speech.They may look nice and normal but they probably had all their racist signs against a far wall out of sight. I'm not fooled. The hugs were probably pat downs to see who was carrying.

Again, even conservative economists acknowledge the basic econ formula--when you put a 1 million people out of work in a metropolitan area like detroit, the resulting poverty and crime is more expensive then a managed bankruptcy--which is what the auto-bailouts were.

Now, they don't talk about that on Fox much, but that's how it works. When something breaks because you didn't care for it properly, then you cringe and pay the money to get it fixed. Toyota, Ford, and others invested in smaller cars and green tech cars... while GM kept building boats that didn't even work.

According to this theory the US Government should have bailed out Nash, Packard, Studebaker, etc. in order to 'fix' these companies.

It seems that Democrats believe that the government can manage any sort of business, and that BHO's previous experience qualified him to run auto companies. Perhaps, had Obama not taken charge, American's would be walking everywhere.

Last edited:

Do you have facts that people like the HC bill?
How have we distorted progressive? It's the same as liberal, but when liberal got unpopular Hillary Clinton and others started calling themselves progressives? I use them interchangably. Am I wrong? If so please explain.

link please this was a progressive idea. No conservatives voted for the 19th amendment?
Do you have anything besides women's right to vote which was 90 years ago and tap water?

Women's suffrage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free ... [New Window]
She was the first woman legally allowed to vote in colonial America. ..... In 1891, Ellen Martin became the first Illinois woman to vote in Lombard, ...
Women's suffrage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom