• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Glenn Beck Rally Goers: Do We Look Racist?

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
[WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS THE BS WORD SPOKEN 3 TIMES AND WRITTEN ONCE!!!!]

The title of this video is derived at what happen starting at the 1:52 mark of the video. It's hilarious, and I chuckle to myself eveytime I think of it.

Thanks for the link I guess.

edit: 5 bucks says some conservatives come in here operating under the assumption that this guy is making the argument that there really were only 5 black people at the event.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link I guess.

edit: 5 bucks says some conservatives come in here operating under the assumption that this guy is making the argument that there really were only 5 black people at the event.

Did you watch the photo shoot at 1:52? Absolutely hilarious.

[WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS THE BS WORD SPOKEN 3 TIMES AND WRITTEN ONCE!!!!]

The title of this video is derived at what happen starting at the 1:52 mark of the video. It's hilarious, and I chuckle to myself eveytime I think of it.

Wow...

...guess I owe someone an apology..

... in another thread one of the Teabaggers was running their yap about what "black teabaggers" thought, and asked "All three of them?" See how far off I was?

BTW, thanks for the vid, it's good to laugh in the morning.

F-ing Brilliant!!

thank you, thank you, thank you...

Wow...

...guess I owe someone an apology..

... in another thread one of the Teabaggers was running their yap about what "black teabaggers" thought, and asked "All three of them?" See how far off I was?

BTW, thanks for the vid, it's good to laugh in the morning.

I made that joke once. It was not well received.

Tends to happen when ya strike a nerve.

The fact I was joking was missed by some too. See, I have been to a Tea party rally(in Grand Rapids, just to see what it was like), and I know that while there are not alot of blacks there, there definitely are some. I also don't think that is the Tea Parties fault, since blacks tend to, for whatever reason, be more liberal, and the Tea Party is conservative, it's not surprising blacks don't make up much of it.

The fact I was joking was missed by some too. See, I have been to a Tea party rally(in Grand Rapids, just to see what it was like), and I know that while there are not alot of blacks there, there definitely are some. I also don't think that is the Tea Parties fault, since blacks tend to, for whatever reason, be more liberal, and the Tea Party is conservative, it's not surprising blacks don't make up much of it.

I chuckle every time I hear one of them deny the racist element that pervades the Tea Party. I have walked among them at a few Crazy Lady Michelle Bachmann "rallies." Since I look like them, they don't hide their actual agenda. I've heard what they say when the cameras and microphones aren't there, and it would fit right in at a 1950's KKK rally. That they can fool a few Uncle Toms to hang out with them, doesn't change their real motivations, at least from those willing to take an honest look.

I chuckle every time I hear one of them deny the racist element that pervades the Tea Party. I have walked among them at a few Crazy Lady Michelle Bachmann "rallies." Since I look like them, they don't hide their actual agenda. I've heard what they say when the cameras and microphones aren't there, and it would fit right in at a 1950's KKK rally. That they can fool a few Uncle Toms to hang out with them, doesn't change their real motivations, at least from those willing to take an honest look.

Pervades is way too strong a word. Are there racists in the Tea Party? Sure. Are they a large part of it? Not really. Are there racists in any large organization? Yes.

You should have thought to get that on tape. That sure would've been better proof than all the hearsay that goes around.

You should have thought to get that on tape. That sure would've been better proof than all the hearsay that goes around.

Is there some portion of "what they say when the cameras and microphones aren't there," that isn't clear?

I chuckle every time I hear one of them deny the racist element that pervades the Tea Party.
There are racists in the NAACP. That doesn't make the TEA party or NAACP racist organizations.

Examples?...

When I would walk through the anti-war rallies in Washington Square Park, I often heard liberals discussing their plot to destroy america and execute all conservatives. This is clearly true because I just said it.

Does having their picture taken here say anything about them?

Image1.jpg

That photo is wrong in so many ways -- not the least of which is the fact that no one in the photo seems to understand that.
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that a person who would want to be in such a photo, is trying to hide something.

edit add: And again look at the preprinted signs "Do we look racist?" There is something definitely wrong with going to a restoring honor rally with such signs.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that a person who would want to be in such a photo, is trying to hide something.

I can't believe they actually made those signs.

Is there some portion of "what they say when the cameras and microphones aren't there," that isn't clear?

How convenient. So many people get caught these days saying things they are sorry for later because they didn't know they were on camera or mic. It never seems to happen at tea parties.

I can't believe they actually made those signs.

Obvious the three came together and made up their signs before arriving. Do you think they paid the gentleman in the middle to do the photo ops?

Obvious the three came together and made up their signs before arriving. Do you think they paid the gentleman in the middle to do the photo ops?

Thank you. Yes they did come together. They are good friends. I read some of their comments somewhere.

I have no idea. I feel bad for the gentleman in the middle.

How convenient. So many people get caught these days saying things they are sorry for later because they didn't know they were on camera or mic. It never seems to happen at tea parties.

Yeah I know...

.. who should I believe, eh? Faceless apologists and closet bigots on the net or my own eyes and ears.

Wadda quandry.

Back
Top Bottom