• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Glenn Beck just announced on his TV show....

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
....that the Smithsonian has asked Glenn and his crew for pieces of 8.28 Restoring Honor memorabilia. Nice. :peace

Very nice. While on the Smithsonian, they just added Kermit the Frog, makes one wonder what those in the future will think about our culture today.

....that the Smithsonian has asked Glenn and his crew for pieces of 8.28 Restoring Honor memorabilia. Nice. :peace

It was truely a historical event, no matter how much vitriol and hate the left spews.

Very nice. While on the Smithsonian, they just added Kermit the Frog, makes one wonder what those in the future will think about our culture today.
hey now!! lets not knock kermit...miss piggy will kick your ass!!:mrgreen:

Last edited:
I rest my case.

Thank you libs, for just being you.

hey now!! lets knock kermit...miss piggy will kick your ass!!:mrgreen:

lol, didn't mean to hijack, Beck's rally would make a good addition to the museum, I was just thinking out loud with the Kermit thing.

Will Beck donate his big mouth? the world wonders...

How would anyone prove or disprove this. I'm not saying it didn't happen, however I'm a skeptic.

The eclectic collections owned by the Smithsonian are a case in point. Ruby slippers, shrunken heads, spark plugs, animal pelts, dinosaur poop, poison darts, barf bags, insect eggs (that have been known to hatch from time to time and start munching on beleaguered botany specimens), astronaut boots, old advertisements, tribal textiles, presidential garb, glittering gems -- not even gallstones are too lowly to be saved.

HowStuffWorks "5 Strange Things in the Smithsonian's Collection"

But seriously, they DO have Archie Bunkers chair...:lol:

5b12d4bb-7b35-4904-af33-1bd91cc79388.grid-6x2.jpg

That is what the Smithsonian is there for, to preserve our culture, and the request for memorabilia from the event is on the whole to be expected and rather unremarkable.

Last edited:
I posted a terrible insult, probably better that I delete it.

But seriously, stop whining.

Grim just likes to pretend that certain concerns about Beck are not legitimate or are somehow revealing of inner fears. Its his way of keeping his view relevant in his mind.

I actually agree with Grim here.

You guys are acting rather trollish........

what's wrong with busting out a couple Glenn Beck jokes??

When its all some posters know how to do, it becomes rather... trollish.

It would be better if they were:

1) Relevant,
2) Occasional, and
3) Funny

Throwing out a half dozen George Lopez-level jokes every time someone mentions Glenn Beck is pretty terrible.

I doubt it well be as popular as the Hope Diamond but more along the lines of Grover Cleavland memorabilia.

Back
Top Bottom