• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Glenn Beck didn't even realize it was the anniversary of the MLK speech!

Mensch

Mr. Professional
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Why does anyone take him seriously? I can't support the Tea Party if people like Palin and Beck are its reps.

Glenn Beck didn't even realize it was the anniversary of the MLK speech!

Malarkey; that's utterly preposterous.
But the fact that he'd try to claim ignorance reveals much about his cowardly and dishonest nature.

Why does anyone take him seriously? I can't support the Tea Party if people like Palin and Beck are its reps.

Is there an article or his words I can find to confirm this stupidity? That would be amazing.

Is there an article or his words I can find to confirm this stupidity? That would be amazing.

It would just be his words which I've heard him say many times. You wouldn't believe him anyway so what does it matter?
MLK was honored along with the military, and others who represented Faith Hope and Charity. It was a great turn-out.

It would just be his words which I've heard him say many times. You wouldn't believe him anyway so what does it matter?
MLK was honored along with the military, and others who represented Faith Hope and Charity. It was a great turn-out.

I initially misread that as "a great turn-on". :lol:

I initially misread that as "a great turn-on". :lol:

For many it was probably a little from column A and a little from column B. Buy yeah he was intentionally disingenious about this, I mean after all HE IS a professor of Beck University was Googling not allowed in the cirriculum? Once he "found out" he raped the ideas of MLK until he got enough people good and pissed and pissed then started going on about taking back the civil rights movement.

You know, you can have whatever opinion you like about the actual rally I thought it was for the most part neutral but Beck and gang are anything but and are bigger baiters than the trolls on this board. They knew what they were doing and there were even quite a few conservatives that questioned Beck's endgame and legitamacy that up until now, were with him 100% of the way.

Back
Top Bottom