• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Glenn Beck Considers Move To Canada

rcart76

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
[video]Beck: Move To Canada Before Obama 'Revolutionaries' Start To 'Scoop People Up' - YouTube[/video]

Well, this is interesting. Glenn Beck, that champion of liberty and individual rights, that guy who hates government takeovers of health care and rails routinely about it, is threatening to move to Canada????:blink:

Canada is a far more radical country than this one. So what exactly is it about the Obama administration that Beck regards as revolutionary?

[video]Beck: Move To Canada Before Obama 'Revolutionaries' Start To 'Scoop People Up' - YouTube[/video]

Well, this is interesting. Glenn Beck, that champion of liberty and individual rights, that guy who hates government takeovers of health care and rails routinely about it, is threatening to move to Canada????:blink:

Canada is a far more radical country than this one. So what exactly is it about the Obama administration that Beck regards as revolutionary?

He'll love it there. They have universal healthcare and restrictive gun laws (in comparison to the US)... and also no american football.

I don't understand republican radicals (so not all republicans, just the radicals, most republicans are good people) wanting to go to Canada. If they want a country that has no healthcare and no gun restrictions they ought to go to mexico. You can get guns from your local arms dealer cheaper than ever and nobody will give 2 ****s about your healthcare.

The USA is a free country and Mr Beck is certainly entitled to live wherever he wishes to live.

I, for one, will not miss his sorry ass.

He is sucking up some good air in the USA that a decent human being could be using.

I am sure that he will find plenty to spew about in Canada, and that most Canucks will know where to tell him to stick his malarkey.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Last edited:
The USA is a free country and Mr Beck is certainly entitled to live wherever he wishes to live.

I, for one, will not miss his sorry ass.

images

I imagine this is what he'll be doing when he reads your comment.

He'll love it there. They have universal healthcare and restrictive gun laws (in comparison to the US)... and also no american football.

I don't understand republican radicals (so not all republicans, just the radicals, most republicans are good people) wanting to go to Canada. If they want a country that has no healthcare and no gun restrictions they ought to go to mexico. You can get guns from your local arms dealer cheaper than ever and nobody will give 2 ****s about your healthcare.

They have American football in Canada. Once every year, the Buffalo Bills play a "home" game in Toronto. Besides, Canadian Football is more exciting and wide open.

But yeah, Beck hates socialized medicine, so....move to Canada? Does he think before he speaks?

Beck is all talk and always has been. He's a news shock jock just like Limbaugh.

They have American football in Canada. Once every year, the Buffalo Bills play a "home" game in Toronto. Besides, Canadian Football is more exciting and wide open.

But yeah, Beck hates socialized medicine, so....move to Canada? Does he think before he speaks?

Bah, the queen should take away their parliament, ban american football and allow just proper football to exist, and then give back their parliament. Who do the canadians think they are not worshipping proper football like the rest of the non-american world.

It's easy to romanticize the other side of the fence, but when you actually move to that other country and start living there, paying taxes and being part of the system, you realize how America is still the best, despite its many faults. My thrill for Germany ended the day I got my first German paycheck.

Good riddance. But, Canada should do what the UK did with Savage and bar him entry.
He belongs in TX, there are enough yokels to support his increasing insanity there.

There is a lot to admire about how Canada does things, it is just soooo cold there.
I have never listened to Beck, so do not know his leans, but He may like Canada.
I think it is a lot like the US in the 60's, but without the ugly parts.

Just more self-serving bull**** from Beck's lips.

The only thing he cares about is lining his own pockets.

He is just another carnival barker whose vacancy would improve the US intelligence quotient.

He'll never leave - he statements are akin to a 4 y/o threatening to run away from hone.

Run, Glenn, run.....please!

Back
Top Bottom