• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin are Having a 9/11 Party

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin Sept. 11 Event Ticket Price: $73 to $225 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Is this another version of "restoring honor," but this time you will need to layout some serious cash to attend?

Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck are appearing together in Anchorage, Alaska Saturday to mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, and tickets don't come cheap: The Ticketmaster page for the event lists regular adult tickets at between $73 and $130 and tickets plus a "meet & greet" at $225.

The event will also have a "dry section" where no alcohol is served and a "wet section" for those who want to drink.

It's a 9/12 rally. They do it every year. It just so happens that 9/12 is on a Sunday this year, so they had it the Saturday before. Read up on the 9/12 project and you might learn something.

It's a 9/12 rally. They do it every year. It just so happens that 9/12 is on a Sunday this year, so they had it the Saturday before. Read up on the 9/12 project and you might learn something.
I'm not a Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin groupie like you seem to be. I thought 912 events were free, No? It looks to me like these millionaires are interested in more of the green and on a day you would expect more reverence from them. This is really appalling, but since they are you're heroes you will continue to defend them.

I'm not a Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin groupie like you seem to be. I thought 912 events were free, No? It looks to me like these millionaires are interested in more of the green and on a day you would expect more reverence from them. This is really appalling, but since they are you're heroes you will continue to defend them.

Free events don't raise money for fallen soldiers and their families.

You're right. 9/12 Events are usually free. This one isn't. Does it say what the money is being used for? If it's to line the pockets of Palin and Beck then I'm not for it. If it's for charity, woohoo!

Last edited:
I KNOW! I KNOW!

Isn't it exciting? I wish I was there. I'd gladly pay for a ticket.
I hope they sell out and make tons of money!
These two make a great team and I hope their endorsements, speeches, rallys continue to benefit Conservatives.

Beck Palin derrangement syndrome is strong with this one.. :)

Tim-

Do you really think...?

Nah, I doubt for their own campaigns, but I hope they will use some of their money to support conservatives in their elections.
I love seeing the left squirm though. They get so upset when they don't know what is going on with Palin especially. They must know and they must know now, if she plans to run in 2012. Throw Beck into the mix and it's doubly entertaining to watch.

I KNOW! I KNOW!

Isn't it exciting? I wish I was there. I'd gladly pay for a ticket.
I hope they sell out and make tons of money!
These two make a great team and I hope their endorsements, speeches, rallys continue to benefit Conservatives.

Nothing says Patriot Day like Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin sharing a stage.

Nothing says Patriot Day like Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin sharing a stage.

Patriotic Day? Something wrong with that? That's why Beck started the 9/12 project.
You can't deny they both have a love of country.

why would i want to do THAT?

Nah, I doubt for their own campaigns, but I hope they will use some of their money to support conservatives in their elections.
I love seeing the left squirm though. They get so upset when they don't know what is going on with Palin especially. They must know and they must know now, if she plans to run in 2012. Throw Beck into the mix and it's doubly entertaining to watch.

i would welcome a beck/palin ticket. talk about entertainment!

You didn't get the memo?

You are supposed to FEAR them.

wait, what? i think you might be wrong here. are you saying they did this last year?

Patriotic Day? Something wrong with that? That's why Beck started the 9/12 project.
You can't deny they both have a love of country.

sure i can.......they love money, i have no idea how they feel about our country. in fact, i'm not sure palin knows alaska is part of the U.S.

I know you would and I wouldn't. However it's entertaining to watch liberals entertain the idea.
I really hope we have a surprise Conservative who comes from nowhere before 2012. We have plenty of time to find someone fantastic.

sure i can.......they love money, i have no idea how they feel about our country. in fact, i'm not sure palin knows alaska is part of the U.S.
Demonizing wealth again.
I like seeing people like Palin and Beck make money. They are generous and the more they make the more they share. Five and a half million thanks to them for SOWF. If they want to keep every dime from the 9/12 rally, I wouldn't have a problem.
I'd rather see them taking lavish vacations or whatever they want to do with their own money, than see the Obama's use tax payer money for their lavish life styles.
Why do liberals have such a problem with people being successful?

Of course she knows Alaska is part of the US and she doesn't think it's one of 57 states like the president.

I think I just felt my pinky toe quiver a little in my boot.

So "undisclosed" means "liberal."

Got it, note made.

Gotta love how many liberals here are afraid to label themselves liberal. Don't be afraid, be proud! LOL

wait, what? i think you might be wrong here. are you saying they did this last year?

The 9/12 Movement started in 2009, so, yes. There are events all over the country planned.

Beck Palin derrangement syndrome is strong with this one.. :)

Tim-

Thanks for nothing for your completely inane comment. Apparently it's perfectly okay with you to cellebrate on the annaversary of September 11. If a liberal had done something similar, the right would come unglued. IOKIYAR

Back
Top Bottom