• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Give your heart only to the Lord, for he will not drop it

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Someone comes to you saying, 'Oh, what a nice violin you have! Please give it to me.' If you are wise, you will say, 'No, I will not give you my violin, it is mine, but you can come every day and I will play it for you.' But you, yourself, are you really wise? So many men and women give away their violin - their heart - and then they cry because they are without it, 'What did you do with my heart?' They should not have given their heart away. Well yes... a young girl gives her heart to a boy, but since he is clumsy, he drops it: then the heart is broken and... the girl cries. If she had been intelligent, she would have understood that the boy did not need a second heart since he already possessed one. In Bulgaria, we say, 'We cannot carry two watermelons under the same arm.' So keep your heart. Give your good feelings to others but keep your heart for yourself. Give it only to the Lord, for he will not drop it."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

'We cannot carry two watermelons under the same arm.'

I think not. I have carried not only 2 but 3 watermelons with one arm. Apparently that means god is sending me a signal to have a threesome with some Bulgarian girls. Praise the lord!

So keep your heart. Give your good feelings to others but keep your heart for yourself. Give it only to the Lord, for he will not drop it.

I'm confused. Am I supposed to keep it for myself or give it to the Lord? Can the lord carry an organic object covered in blood without dropping it?

Last edited:
I think not. I have carried not only 2 but 3 watermelons with one arm. Apparently that means god is sending me a signal to have a threesome with some Bulgarian girls. Praise the lord!

hallelujah!

praise him! praise him! :mrgreen:

*sigh*, this gets old...fast...

"Someone comes to you saying, 'Oh, what a nice violin you have! Please give it to me.' If you are wise, you will say, 'No, I will not give you my violin, it is mine, but you can come every day and I will play it for you.' But you, yourself, are you really wise? So many men and women give away their violin - their heart - and then they cry because they are without it, 'What did you do with my heart?' They should not have given their heart away. Well yes... a young girl gives her heart to a boy, but since he is clumsy, he drops it: then the heart is broken and... the girl cries. If she had been intelligent, she would have understood that the boy did not need a second heart since he already possessed one. In Bulgaria, we say, 'We cannot carry two watermelons under the same arm.' So keep your heart. Give your good feelings to others but keep your heart for yourself. Give it only to the Lord, for he will not drop it."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
Nice message.

Back
Top Bottom